ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 791
« First < 289101112 131415162262112512 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:06 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I think Curry would be a nice cheap depth signing
He could be some experienced depth. He was hobbled most of last season - he had a great 2017.

Trade that fraud KPass back to sleazy Dorsey for a 4th. Like that project ever merited a 2nd round pick...
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:41 PM 02-12-2019
Can we add a poll to this thread? Would love to see if there's a consensus from fans on which FA(s) would be most desirable.
[Reply]
In58men 11:06 PM 02-12-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:33 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welp there goes that idea. I guess he doesn't want a chance at another ring.
[Reply]
Redbled 01:53 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Welp there goes that idea. I guess he doesn't want a chance at another ring.

Both sides have said they wanted each other for a long time now.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:01 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
One spot I'd like to look at draft or free agency is a speed WR. I know they've got Watkins and Hill, but it would be nice to have another just straight burner.

Could you talk Desean Jackson into taking a small deal?
I think we need speed. But not the kind you're talking about. We need speed guys in the slot who can slip underneath coverages. DAT was supposed to be a replacement for Albert wilson but he flat out wasn't. A cheaper version of a multi dimensional receiver like tavon austin would be nice. Hell, even a cheap short yardage slot guy like Beasley would be fine.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:44 AM 02-13-2019
Cardinals already snapped up Alford.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:59 AM 02-13-2019
Some guys I like:

CB Ronald Darby (PHI)
CB Darqueze Dennard (CIN)
CB Bashaud Breeland (GB) - likely he signs with the Packers again though
S Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix (WAS) - likely WAS will want him back
S Tre Boston (ARZ)
S Adrian Phillips (SD)
S Adrian Amos (CHI)
ILB Preston Brown (CIN)
ILB C.J. Mosley (BAL) - very likely BAL brings him back
ILB Jordan Hicks (PHI) - can't see PHI not trying to bring him back
ILB Kwon Alexander (TB) - worry about injuries and TB probably wants him back anyhow
DE/OLB Preston Smith (WAS) - top pass rusher on my list, really want him to replace Ford
DE Markus Golden (ARZ) - if he can return to form he could be a steal, and should be lowkey prove-it type
DT Rodney Gunter (ARZ) - top DT on my list, has really ascended the past couple years and pushes the pocket
LG Quinton Spain (TEN)
OC Brett Jones (MIN)
RB TJ Yeldon (JAX)
RB Tevin Coleman (ATL)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:07 AM 02-13-2019
Cowboys should get hit with tampering
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 08:18 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
He could be some experienced depth. He was hobbled most of last season - he had a great 2017.

Trade that fraud KPass back to sleazy Dorsey for a 4th. Like that project ever merited a 2nd round pick...
Kpass fits this defense now.. why would we trade him at this point? Yes, he hasn't done shit, but they also tried to make a 6'7" 290 defensive tackle play linebacker and drop into coverage. Sutton also hated playing young guys, so he probably wouldn't have played whether he had shown flashes or not.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 08:21 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think we need speed. But not the kind you're talking about. We need speed guys in the slot who can slip underneath coverages. DAT was supposed to be a replacement for Albert wilson but he flat out wasn't. A cheaper version of a multi dimensional receiver like tavon austin would be nice. Hell, even a cheap short yardage slot guy like Beasley would be fine.
Andy Isabella in the draft would be a perfect fit for that
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:22 AM 02-13-2019
The time to have signed Thomas was before the deadline last year. Let the Cowboys have him. Move on.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:34 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The time to have signed Thomas was before the deadline last year. Let the Cowboys have him. Move on.
Yea I’d rather have Amos anyways.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:22 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
Andy Isabella in the draft would be a perfect fit for that
Love it. This offense will find tons of opportunities for a guy like that to get into open space. We don't need to break the bank or use a blue chip pick to do that.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:29 AM 02-13-2019
If we're talking about a slot wr then isn't Cole Beasley a free agent now? How much would he cost?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 791
« First < 289101112 131415162262112512 > Last »
Up