ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 181
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
farmerchief 08:07 AM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

The carelessness with the ball and bad shots, wasting possessions has to stop though...but at least that's coachable.
Its hard for me to get into, and watch this years version of the team. Just as you eluded to, the bad passing and sloppiness is just too frustrating to watch some times. I bet Coach Self is pulling his hair out with this bunch, he looked awfully red faced on the bench last night. I got spoiled with the last few years of experienced players on the court, their passing was much, much better. I just got to keep telling myself theres a lot of youth playing out there, but its still hard to watch. Probably even harder to coach.

One other note, it was quite a joke to listen to Bill Walton slobber over the greatness of the Jayhawk team through out the game. I thought he must have been too high on his weed to actually see what was on the court!:-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:07 AM 12-23-2018
They fouled Grimes on that three point attempt which would have put him on the line, he makes those and the game is essentially over.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:19 AM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Agreed, live to learn from it!
I don't think anyone in here thought that KU was the #1 team in the nation. Self still hasnt worked his magic to get the top talent to play as a team. Looking better each week though.
We just need to end up being one of the top 4 teams.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:21 AM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I don't think anyone in here thought that KU was the #1 team in the nation. Self still hasnt worked his magic to get the top talent to play as a team. Looking better each week though.
This. Same thing we have seen for the past 15 years. I’m surprised they are playing this well already against this brutal schedule.

Let’s see how they look in Feb then we can go full KCC hate if necessary...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:59 AM 12-23-2018
Has that tard Kcc come by to post we are “soft”?

Does it every year when we drop a game. Clockwork
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:46 AM 12-23-2018
Isn't it about time for that troll PB to start his yearly call to fire Self?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:53 AM 12-23-2018
Ran into a crazy place to play with no doke and turned the ball over way too many times. Shit their pants is right but they got to get some hostile road games because everyone always wants a piece of them. With Doke they win btw. Lawson is the best below the rim player since way simen
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:44 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Isn't it about time for that troll PB to start his yearly call to fire Self?
Post evidence of me ever calling for that.

(A tapout is coming, I can feel it)
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:26 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
They fouled Grimes on that three point attempt which would have put him on the line, he makes those and the game is essentially over.
And WTF was up with the tie up call at center court? Watched the 2nd half at Yard House (thank god, didn't have to listen to Bill Walton), so maybe I missed something... like, when ASU ever actually tied it up. :-)

That and the foul on Grimes within a couple possession were discouraging.... but, they also played dumb down the stretch.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:29 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And WTF was up with the tie up call at center court? Watched the 2nd half at Yard House (thank god, didn't have to listen to Bill Walton), so maybe I missed something... like, when ASU ever actually tied it up. :-)

That and the foul on Grimes within a couple possession were discouraging.... but, they also played dumb down the stretch.
Probably the worst jump ball call I've ever seen. Had to be either a foul or a travel and they called neither. The collapse kind of coincided with that call but it may have happened anyway with the amount of blunders being made.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:33 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Post evidence of me ever calling for that.

(A tapout is coming, I can feel it)
That would require actual effort on my part and I don't care enough about you to give any.
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:34 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Agreed, my SNL is a big UK fan, he said he thinks KU is the best team in the country. I told him, NO, hardly any chance this early in the season. This team is far from jelling into being in contention this early!
[Reply]
sedated 04:20 PM 12-23-2018
Its still early.

This team has no leader, unless Dedric can be called one. Despite the issues, KU has numerous top 20 wins and the only loss was at a top 20 team in (yet another) close game.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:50 PM 12-23-2018
107th in D1 in 3FG%
233rd in D1 in made 3FG per game.

Can Christian Bruan graduate early and enroll at KU?
[Reply]
Ceej 06:00 PM 12-23-2018
Grimes HAS TO figure it out.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 181
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Up