ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 181
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:09 PM 02-16-2019
KU is creeping up on State.

In one week, we’ll know a lot more. The game at Tech may decide the conference.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:15 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
D Wade out on bech with injury, not know how bad but limping a lot.
They were talking ankle injury.

It boggles my mind how they just fall clear the fuck apart when he's not in the game. I mean, he's a really good college player, but he's not THAT good.

I think it has to be a mental thing.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:18 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
KU is creeping up on State.

KSUck is pooping their pants.

In one week, we’ll know a lot more. The game at Tech may decide the conference.
Fixed it for you.

We are coming for them, but so is everyone else. ISU, TT, KU. Quite frankly, we're not in any better position than ISU and TT especially since we have to go to TT.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:39 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Fixed it for you.

We are coming for them, but so is everyone else. ISU, TT, KU. Quite frankly, we're not in any better position than ISU and TT especially since we have to go to TT.
If you are going to win a conference title, you have to win a big road game at some point. This will be KU’s last chance. They’ve got a week to get ready.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:39 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
What Fran is saying about KU, Self and Vick is pretty damning. He obviously knows something and doesn't want to sell dudes out, but it's definitely not Vick taking a mental health break or whatever. Shit went down.
It's strange. All of Vicks teammates really like him. Coaches hate him.

I'd still trade him in a heartbeat for Grimes.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:08 PM 02-16-2019
Danny Manning is struggling at Wake..

This is going to run Danny Manning's record coaching against UNC, Duke, Virginia, Notre Dame and Clemson to 0-30.

— Conor O'Neill (@ConorONeillWSJ) February 16, 2019

[Reply]
BWillie 07:18 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Danny Manning is struggling at Wake..

Hes definitely getting fired. Hopefully he has interest in coming back to KU to help out our big men.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:38 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Hes definitely getting fired. Hopefully he has interest in coming back to KU to help out our big men.
I think he has an 18 million dollar buy out after this most recent extension.
[Reply]
excessive 08:11 PM 02-16-2019
I think it's just Vick being the little bitch that he is. Self started sitting him: he didn't get to start and was playing reserve minutes, so he (or his family) says something, and, "See ya. Bye."

Good riddance. This team is fun to watch, and HCBS has them heading in the right direction.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:39 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by excessive:
I think it's just Vick being the little bitch that he is. Self started sitting him: he didn't get to start and was playing reserve minutes, so he (or his family) says something, and, "See ya. Bye."

Good riddance. This team is fun to watch, and HCBS has them heading in the right direction.
The youth movement has made a miserable year enjoyable. This team is actually fun to watch now.

I had some hope for Vick at the beginning of the year. I thought he worked everything out with Self. That clearly wasn’t the case. I’m glad he’s gone.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:05 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by excessive:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The youth movement has made a miserable year enjoyable. This team is actually fun to watch now.

I had some hope for Vick at the beginning of the year. I thought he worked everything out with Self. That clearly wasn’t the case. I’m glad he’s gone.
we will never know the “real” story. Whatever it was, this team is playing loose and fun.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:04 PM 02-16-2019
It's strange. All of Vicks teammates really like him. Coaches hate him.

I'd still trade him in a heartbeat for Grimes.
I don't think it's too strange that coaches hate him if you've ever seen him play the game of basketball.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:06 PM 02-16-2019
KU will at least share the conference title

Hard to not see that happening
[Reply]
BWillie 11:15 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I don't think it's too strange that coaches hate him if you've ever seen him play the game of basketball.
Dont you like 3 pointers?

46% 3 FG. While making 3 threes a game.

Not every team is Oklahoma State. West Virginia minus 2 starters whilr already being the worst in the country.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:29 PM 02-16-2019
Dont you like 3 pointers?

46% 3 FG. While making 3 threes a game.

Not every team is Oklahoma State. West Virginia minus 2 starters whilr already being the worst in the country.
I do. Brannen Greene hit them too and the guy was a bonehead who was similarly run out of this program (although I actually preferred Greene to Vick because he didn't make as many ridiculous turnovers and didn't pretend like he was actually some kind of star player).
[Reply]
Page 105 of 181
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Up