ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 32
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Media Center>Cyberpunk 2077
Pants 08:18 PM 06-10-2018

[Reply]
Fish 03:21 AM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Ahhh. Makes sense. I have heard great things about it.
Seriously, if you have not experienced Breath of the Wild, you absolutely should. It's one of the most enjoyable games of the last decade. That's basically the only game I bought the Switch for. It's an experience you should not pass up.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:38 AM 12-19-2020
Don't let your inventory get too cluttered or it will permanently corrupt your save data. For some reason the save file can only be 8mb. After that it's bricked. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:24 PM 12-19-2020
A build with quickhacks and tech weapons is super fun to play with. You can ping the entire area you're fighting and snipe through walls with a fully charged tech shot. Combine that with your quickhacks and you can wipe a whole area without being in any danger.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:29 PM 12-19-2020
No Man's Sky 2.0
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:54 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
No Man's Sky 2.0
Shut up, bitch. I've played 40 hours with no end in sight.

No Man's Sky had no story.
[Reply]
Pants 10:50 PM 12-19-2020
I'm almost ready to say this game is doing to me in 2020 what KOTOR did to me in 2003. Almost.

I'm fucking taking it in, boys. I'm seeing, swirling, sniffing, sipping, and savoring it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:56 PM 12-19-2020
I'm almost ready to say this game is doing to me in 2020 what KOTOR did to me in 2003. Almost.

I'm fucking taking it in, boys. I'm seeing, swirling, sniffing, sipping, and savoring it.
You completed the Delamain questline yet?

It's fucking epic from beginning to end.

I read all the e-mails in the office. It's an absolutely great little story they created. :-)

At the end of it, I got my very own Delamain cruiser. Thing is CLEAN. Handles nice, too, and tops out around 150.
[Reply]
Pants 10:57 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

I read all the e-mails in the office. It's an absolutely great little story they created. :-)

At the end of it, I got my very own Delamain cruiser. Thing is CLEAN. Handles nice, too, and tops out around 150.
Not yet, but I will.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 PM 12-19-2020
Not yet, but I will.
Cool. I won't spoil it for you.

I love reading all the little breadcrumbs in this game.
[Reply]
Pants 11:00 PM 12-19-2020
I love reading all the little breadcrumbs in this game.
Same here, man.
[Reply]
Fish 11:03 PM 12-19-2020

I'm tempted to complete it for no other reason that to get that bastard to quit calling me every time I'm within 5 miles of his damn missing vehicle... :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:15 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm tempted to complete it for no other reason that to get that bastard to quit calling me every time I'm within 5 miles of his damn missing vehicle... :-)
go get them

they're fun
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:55 AM 12-20-2020
I'm loving it, around 65 hours in now, but it's also pretty clear the office part of CDPR forced the dev part to push the game out before it was done. The traffic AI, and driving in general, is pretty bad. There's no way to change your character's appearance after character creation, which makes no sense in the game world, so I'm guessing that comes with a patch. Just a lot of little quality of life stuff like that, that feels like development cut off 90% of the way through. And mostly the kind of shit I don't care about so I can play through it. But I understand why other people might have a problem.

Personally, once it gets to a point where I'm not crashing at least daily (I have literally crashed 10 times more in this game than every other ps4 title I've played combined since 2014...) with the story and gameplay and just amazing world in general, it's going to be one of my favorite games of all time. But I can also acknowledge it feels like it needed another year of development. Even if I'm totally fine with the experience I've had.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:03 AM 12-20-2020
As someone who played launch No Man's Sky, Cyberpunk is years beyond that game at launch.

I keep telling myself to go back and play that, but I just never get to it.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:15 AM 12-20-2020
Gonna go ahead and dive in. We shall see...
[Reply]
Page 24 of 32
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up