ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 37
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 05:40 PM 02-16-2016
Love me some info from Fish
[Reply]
Shaid 08:34 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Check out the new Exodus addon. It's essentially the next generation of Genesis. From the same developer. Not sure why he didn't just port this into Genesis instead of creating a new addon. But whatever, it works well.

GVideo sources are being resolved again, and that's a very good thing. GVideo is one of the best free sources with almost no buffering ever.

Instructions: https://www.tvaddons.ag/exodus/
So nice to have what is basically a functional Genesis back again. Works great.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 10:46 AM 02-18-2016
So Kodi is finally going after all the ebay and craigslist sellers using it to advertise "Free cable and Movies" on those sites. They finally realized, maybe all these develpers leaving are because they are sick of these entitled people harrassing them because their ebay box doesnt work.
[Reply]
007 01:20 AM 02-19-2016
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
So Kodi is finally going after all the ebay and craigslist sellers using it to advertise "Free cable and Movies" on those sites. They finally realized, maybe all these develpers leaving are because they are sick of these entitled people harrassing them because their ebay box doesnt work.
Yep, saw that notice on their facebook page and they sent it to members via email. Good for them.
[Reply]
Scorp 11:57 AM 02-19-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Check out the new Exodus addon. It's essentially the next generation of Genesis. From the same developer. Not sure why he didn't just port this into Genesis instead of creating a new addon. But whatever, it works well.

GVideo sources are being resolved again, and that's a very good thing. GVideo is one of the best free sources with almost no buffering ever.

Instructions: https://www.tvaddons.ag/exodus/
Thank you. I have also been using Velocity which is also quite good, don't know if it is new as well.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:19 PM 02-19-2016
Jailbroken Amazon Firestick + Phoenix + Exodus = No Need for Netflix
[Reply]
notorious 01:21 PM 02-19-2016
I downloaded Exodus onto my Firestick last night.

It is WAY better than anything else I have been using. Still haven't figured out how to add to my list, though.
[Reply]
notorious 01:21 PM 02-19-2016
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Jailbroken Amazon Firestick + Phoenix + Exodus = No Need for Netflix
You don't even have to Jailbreak anymore.........
[Reply]
Fish 01:29 PM 02-19-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
I downloaded Exodus onto my Firestick last night.

It is WAY better than anything else I have been using. Still haven't figured out how to add to my list, though.
That's the only negative quirk with Exodus. It doesn't easily let you add stuff as favorites/Library. It does support using Trakt or IMBD accounts though. Which basically is an online list that keeps track of what shows/movies you like, and which episodes you've watched. You would create an account on Trakt or IMDB, and then add your favorite shows there. Then you connect that account to the Exodus addon. It will then show you your TV show list, and when you watch an episode it will mark it as watched. That way you can use multiple devices/addons, and they will all have an synced list of your shows and which episodes you've already watched. It's a bit of a pain to setup. But once setup, it makes things really easy.

Other plugins also allow for Trakt and IMDB accounts, so you can use the same list in multiple apps.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:52 PM 02-19-2016
Fish you're the best! Kodi was becoming worthless without Genesis. Exodus is a lifesaver!
[Reply]
007 05:19 PM 02-19-2016
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Fish you're the best! Kodi was becoming worthless without Genesis. Exodus is a lifesaver!
I still gravitate to 1channel.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:33 PM 02-19-2016
What's Phoenix? Exodus is great!

So while ago my Kodi icon turned back into Ikono TV, but still loaded as Kodi. Now it's just straight Ikono. I checked Llama and it's still set up, wth?
[Reply]
Fish 09:55 PM 02-19-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
What's Phoenix? Exodus is great!

So while ago my Kodi icon turned back into Ikono TV, but still loaded as Kodi. Now it's just straight Ikono. I checked Llama and it's still set up, wth?
Phoenix is an addon that does a bunch of live streaming stuff, along with movies and TV.

If I remember correctly, there was a recent change that broke IkonoTV/Llama. Do you know about Firestarter? It's better than the llama shorcut anyway..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/fire...t-app-t3118135

Not sure if there was a fix for the llama issue, but you could find the answer on xda forums or the cablecutters forum.
[Reply]
007 06:22 AM 02-20-2016
for some reason exudus isn't displaying my trakt progress list. It puts my watch list but I just want it to list the episodes I have yet to watch. Not sure what I am doing wrong here. My account is definitely linked. Genesis did this great.
[Reply]
notorious 09:47 AM 02-20-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
for some reason exudus isn't displaying my trakt progress list. It puts my watch list but I just want it to list the episodes I have yet to watch. Not sure what I am doing wrong here. My account is definitely linked. Genesis did this great.
Same with my IMDB account.

It's linked, just not displaying anything. They will fix it, but since it's free I can't complain.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 37
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up