ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 37
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:02 PM 03-11-2017
Give Phoenix a try?
[Reply]
Shaid 02:09 PM 03-12-2017
I've had a lot of trial and error with sports streams. Phoenix was my best bet towards the end of the NFL season but that's the last I really tried them. Lot of back and forth with SportsDevil/ProSport earlier in the season.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:47 PM 03-12-2017
Originally Posted by Shaid:
I've had a lot of trial and error with sports streams. Phoenix was my best bet towards the end of the NFL season but that's the last I really tried them. Lot of back and forth with SportsDevil/ProSport earlier in the season.
I've never had a single stream from Phoenix work. A lot of the streams that many seem to swear by (Navii X) have never, ever worked for me.

The only addons that I've ever had success with are:
Sportsdevil
Exodus (Genesis befoer it).
1Channel (which I used prior to Genesis/Exodus being developed).
USTVNow (no longer working for me, but did work for a while).

Every other thing on Kodi.. and I mean every single other thing... is superfluous.

Luckily, Exodus and Sportsdevil are enough, as anything else is basically nonfunctional for me.
[Reply]
aturnis 01:17 PM 03-13-2017
I miss Genesis, but Exodus works well.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:20 PM 03-13-2017
it was my understanding that Exodus is an improved version of Genesis made by the same people.
I use Exodus almost exclusively for any non sport item. works absolutely great for me.
I have learned though that I have better luck going after non-1080 / non-HD / non-SD items... I'll page down to the first stream listed with none of these and it always streams superbly (I think my wi-fi speed can't handle the good stuff as well)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:33 PM 03-13-2017
Kodi for Chromecast anyone?
[Reply]
Shaid 10:14 AM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
I've done it but a firestick costs about the same and you can just install directly onto it instead of streaming to it. So much better in my opinion.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:40 AM 03-16-2017
Best add-on for the NCAA tournament?
[Reply]
Fish 12:06 PM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Best add-on for the NCAA tournament?
There's several options. Probably the best bet is Pro Sport, and going to My Subreddits, and adding NCAABBallStreams. This will scrape that subreddit directly from reddit. That's usually pretty dependable.

Other options are Sportsdevil, Phoenix, NaviX might have it. The more popular the game, the better the odds.
[Reply]
Fish 12:07 PM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Chromecast sucks. You can make it work, but it's a PIA and the performance is pretty lousy. It will only frustrate you. Get a device that can run KODI natively.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:01 AM 03-25-2017
Fish, I wanted to take minute to thank you again for all your work in this thread. And the other "cut the cord"threads.

In the last 18 months I've had a great experience learning about the best way to stream and saving a metric ton of $ in my house. The ability to port it anywhere my business takes me is also a huge plus.

I look back at the tvaddons forum and I feel bad for so many of the administrators. When I joined, I searched and searched any problems I had to find solutions. Reading it over the last 18 months and seeing how they handle the posters who can't find any traction, can't convey properly, I can understand why lambda called it quits.

So thanks again, Fish.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:21 PM 03-31-2017
https://youtu.be/z4rwcgaf1sY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:24 PM 03-31-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://youtu.be/z4rwcgaf1sY

Heh, blame soccer
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:46 PM 03-31-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Heh, blame soccer

Me too!

[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 08:42 PM 03-31-2017
I use specto fork add-on, it's an exact clone of Genesis.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 37
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up