ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 37
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
SuperChief 11:23 AM 01-03-2017
If anyone knows - is the newer Fire Stick capable of sideloading Kodi?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:45 PM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
If anyone knows - is the newer Fire Stick capable of sideloading Kodi?
Yes.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:34 PM 01-06-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Check out the new Exodus addon. It's essentially the next generation of Genesis. From the same developer. Not sure why he didn't just port this into Genesis instead of creating a new addon. But whatever, it works well.

GVideo sources are being resolved again, and that's a very good thing. GVideo is one of the best free sources with almost no buffering ever.

Instructions: https://www.tvaddons.ag/exodus/

Exodus is my favorite addon.

Just watched Hacksaw Ridge today. I think Kramer recorded it but it's a great movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
frankotank 03:02 PM 01-09-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Exodus is my favorite addon.

Just watched Hacksaw Ridge today. I think Kramer recorded it but it's a great movie.

hahaha....Seinfeld rep! :-)
[Reply]
frankotank 03:09 PM 01-09-2017
I turned on my firestick a while back and it acted like it was brand new. made me attach my amazon account all over again etc. once I got back in Kodi was gone....as was Netflix. (my kids use Netflix...so I keep it around)

very weird. I've had it for a couple years and never had anything like that happen. I reinstalled Kodi...no biggee. I also tweaked it for fixing buffering problems as I'd done before. mostly it's fine.....mostly. some times though the movie starts glitching.

now here's my question....before the reinstall...when it would glitch...I'd pause and go do something for 5 or 10, I'd come back and you could see at the top by the pause icon that some movie had...well...had buffered up...like it had downloaded some and was ahead of itself and I'd be fine. but NOW....that never happens. the gray bar never grows. I can't for the life-a-me figure out WHY. it doesn't happen all the time....but when it does....even if I wait 20 minutes, the grey never grows.

hope this makes sense to somebody...and better yet hoping someone has a suggestion. I'm wondering if, when this happens, that I've simply accessed a crappy link.

one last thing to note, this has happened before on a 1.5 hours into a 2 hour movie. was fine and thing pow...not fine.
[Reply]
Fish 04:55 PM 01-09-2017
Originally Posted by frankotank:
I turned on my firestick a while back and it acted like it was brand new. made me attach my amazon account all over again etc. once I got back in Kodi was gone....as was Netflix. (my kids use Netflix...so I keep it around)

very weird. I've had it for a couple years and never had anything like that happen. I reinstalled Kodi...no biggee. I also tweaked it for fixing buffering problems as I'd done before. mostly it's fine.....mostly. some times though the movie starts glitching.

now here's my question....before the reinstall...when it would glitch...I'd pause and go do something for 5 or 10, I'd come back and you could see at the top by the pause icon that some movie had...well...had buffered up...like it had downloaded some and was ahead of itself and I'd be fine. but NOW....that never happens. the gray bar never grows. I can't for the life-a-me figure out WHY. it doesn't happen all the time....but when it does....even if I wait 20 minutes, the grey never grows.

hope this makes sense to somebody...and better yet hoping someone has a suggestion. I'm wondering if, when this happens, that I've simply accessed a crappy link.

one last thing to note, this has happened before on a 1.5 hours into a 2 hour movie. was fine and thing pow...not fine.
The bolded is your answer. "Tweaking it for buffering" means that you edited the advancesettings.xml file or you used an addon to do so. That file provides custom settings for how much KODI can download ahead in the movie, where to save the cache, and how fast it can download. That's how you tweak for buffering, and that's what controls the amount it downloads ahead. Sounds like you screwed something up when doing that. You might have to either redo the advancesettings.xml settings, or delete the file completely. I really wouldn't recommend messing with the advancesettings.xml file unless you know exactly what you're doing. Especially on a Fire Stick. Because with the wrong settings, you could run the FireStick out of memory and storage both. The stick doesn't have the capable hardware to handle incorrect settings.
[Reply]
frankotank 08:14 AM 01-10-2017
THANKS FISH!

I tried to get it back to the way I thought I had it before....which included the xml change but also still allowed the buffering up. so I'll just ditch the xml changes and see how it goes.
[Reply]
RustShack 06:59 PM 01-19-2017
Anyone have an emulator on their fire?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:19 PM 01-19-2017
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Anyone have an emulator on their fire?
I did this through Kodi (rom collection browser).

Add Kodi to Fire....config rom collection browser - you're good to go.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:48 PM 01-19-2017
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I did this through Kodi (rom collection browser).

Add Kodi to Fire....config rom collection browser - you're good to go.
I have it but I'm not sure what to do when configuring it.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:49 PM 01-19-2017
I can see all the games, and their pictures... but none of them actually load.
[Reply]
Fish 10:01 PM 01-19-2017
I have it but I'm not sure what to do when configuring it.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rom_Collection_Browser

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-h...-browser-kodi/
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:52 PM 01-20-2017
I can see all the games, and their pictures... but none of them actually load.
Rom collection browser is pretty finicky.

You need to make sure your paths are perfect in the setup.

and include the *.rom (this took me forever to figure out, as I deleted the asterisk out the gate).
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:45 PM 01-23-2017
I did a fresh start & something happened to Kodi that I couldn't get any addons to download. So I deleted Kodi off my Amazon Fire TV & going to start all over.

Has anyone tried the FireDL app where you put number codes in to download apps?

[Reply]
Fish 03:01 PM 01-23-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I did a fresh start & something happened to Kodi that I couldn't get any addons to download. So I deleted Kodi off my Amazon Fire TV & going to start all over.

Has anyone tried the FireDL app where you put number codes in to download apps?

I'm not sure what you mean saying you couldn't get any addons to download. How were you downloading them? I'd recommend using tvaddon's Addon Installer.

No clue what the FireDL app is. Why would you use that instead of the normal app store or sideloading or using adbLink? Sounds unnecessary and shady.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 37
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up