ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 37
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
Shag 02:47 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by Shag:
Thanks! I'm actually interested in it for NFL and NHL, but wanted to see the quality, so was trying baseball. Good to know that it might be more useful for sports I want to stream.

How is the stream quality typically? Hockey, especially, seems to suffer when the quality isn't great.

I may be moving later this year, and may not have access to directv when I do, and want to ensure I can still watch the Chiefs and the Wild in good quality.
Trying to use ProSport to catch the Chiefs game, and the NFL section errors out completely, and says to check the logs. Castaway doesn't work, either. Is this just a preseason thing, or do I need to be looking for alternatives?
[Reply]
thabear04 03:14 PM 08-13-2016
Trying to use ProSport to catch the Chiefs game, and the NFL section errors out completely, and says to check the logs. Castaway doesn't work, either. Is this just a preseason thing, or do I need to be looking for alternatives?
I was using sports devil yesterday it work fine for me.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:44 PM 08-13-2016
Looking at a fresh PC install after re-installing Win10 [see borked HD thread].

Anything cool I should be on the lookout for? awesome repos?

Go with Latest KODI, then install like Fish outlined above? Or FreeTelly like aturnis mentioned? Something easier or better. Any pitfalls to avoid?

My main KODI interests are good live sports feeds and decent sources for lesser known series. Nothing exotic or complicated, unless someone mentioned something that's a can't miss.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:47 PM 08-13-2016
I couldn't get anything either. I'd be willing to bet there will be plenty of streams once the regular season starts.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:53 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I couldn't get anything either. I'd be willing to bet there will be plenty of streams once the regular season starts.
Spoiler!

It's often a life saver.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:29 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Spoiler!

It's often a life saver.
Thanks, that's what I used today to watch the game, but I prefer using Kodi since my setup is on a FireTV and would rather watch it on my TV than my laptop.
[Reply]
Fish 07:39 AM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Spoiler!

It's often a life saver.
The KODI addon ProSport pulls sources straight from there. And yes, it does much better with regular season games. I didn't have any luck with preseason games last year either.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:05 AM 08-15-2016
I've enjoyed my FireTV setup so much (thanks a ton Fish & everyone) that I'm buying a second one to set up. I'm starting to scale back my cable & I'm hoping that I can force myself to officially pull the plug on having cable altogether soon.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:51 PM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I've enjoyed my FireTV setup so much (thanks a ton Fish & everyone) that I'm buying a second one to set up. I'm starting to scale back my cable & I'm hoping that I can force myself to officially pull the plug on having cable altogether soon.
Just do it. Seriously, you won't miss it. Most of the time it was just background noise for me anyway.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:22 PM 08-15-2016
I'm going to give streaming football a test run this season and then hopefully cut the cord next year.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:33 PM 08-18-2016
10 months w/o cable = 2k in my pocket.
[Reply]
wutamess 02:36 PM 08-23-2016
K. I have a Zoomtak box that had KODI already pre-loaded on it and such. Can I watch TWD live? I've had this for almost a year and wouldn't mind getting rid of cable.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:19 AM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by wutamess:
K. I have a Zoomtak box that had KODI already pre-loaded on it and such. Can I watch TWD live? I've had this for almost a year and wouldn't mind getting rid of cable.
I've never had success with live, but you'd be amazed at how quick stuff is up right after. There's even been times when episodes have leaked and are up before they air.
[Reply]
Shag 09:13 PM 09-08-2016
Okay, what am I missing for NFL streaming? ProSport seems to be useless, as the NFL section just errors out with a "ProSport error" when I try and enter the category. I added /r/NFLstreams, but that doesn't have anything, either.

Starting to wonder if I'm screwed for streaming Chiefs games once I move later this year. :/
[Reply]
thabear04 12:28 AM 09-09-2016
Okay, what am I missing for NFL streaming? ProSport seems to be useless, as the NFL section just errors out with a "ProSport error" when I try and enter the category. I added /r/NFLstreams, but that doesn't have anything, either.

Starting to wonder if I'm screwed for streaming Chiefs games once I move later this year. :/
I tried to watch packers vs Chiefs but got the same error but week 3 I could watch it.

I used sports devil when I stream not sure how will this work come Sunday.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 37
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up