ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Media Center>Disney+: WandaVision
keg in kc 05:06 PM 09-21-2020
I didn't think I wanted to watch this. Then the trailer premiered last night.

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:01 PM 01-17-2021
Thought I'd post the Dork Videos I referenced.

Emergency Awesome. I got into this dude during GoT. He decodes dork into layman's terms well.

New Rockstars. They are far more dorky. And they have some livestream stuff that must be the mountain top of dork, but these videos, they've filtered out a bunch of the worst of the dork. Skip their in-video ads.

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:02 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I'm sorry, but there's a reason people don't watch 50's style shows anymore. They're outdated, the jokes aren't funny, the laughtracks are annoying, and outside of nostalgia there isn't a place for them in entertaining television nowadays.

They wanted to pay homage to them, I get it, and it is bold for them to try and they've done a great job recreating that type of television, but to take up the first two episodes with a majority of that content was just a chore to get through. We get it, they're trapped in some sort of illusion, some sort of fake reality. Outside of a guy almost choking at a dinner table and a beekeeper getting out of a manhole cover, I couldn't have less interest in episode 3. Sorry but it's been boring as shit the first two episodes and doesn't make me want to watch the upcoming ones, just to sit through 23 minutes of gibberish while only a few spots are actually intriguing and keep my attention. Bold? Yes. Entertaining? Fuck no.
Watch the dork videos, there is a lot more in there than sitcom-y schlock.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:16 PM 01-17-2021
This show is far from shallow so far for anybody actually paying attention.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:21 PM Today
So now we’ve moved into the late 60s/early 70s era of sitcoms.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
So now we’ve moved into the late 60s/early 70s era of sitcoms.
How about spoilers for 24 hours?

JFC.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:03 PM Today

[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up