ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Flaming Thumbtacks
Hammock Parties 02:53 PM 10-17-2021
I am starting all "talk about" threads until you hear otherwise, given my mojo this week.

We stop the run and avoid turnovers we win. That is all we have to do. Period. Fart. Time.

Discus.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:10 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
With the chefs window officially closed, and you guys playing for a wild card berth, is it safe to say that patches isn't as good as everyone thought? Or has he regressed like most other early career quarterback sensations?
Officially closed? By whom? The officials? Nobody's window is closed in the NFL.
[Reply]
YayMike 11:27 AM 10-22-2021
Can we get Niemann off the field too? Even with Hitchens hurt? How about a parking cone?
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 11:36 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Officially closed? By whom? The officials? Nobody's window is closed in the NFL.
Going back to last years super bowl, the chefs are a mediocre team with a losing record. The chatter in league circles reflects this. There is talk that patches hasn't spent his training time working very hard like other good quarterbacks.

Ps. Dont get mad at me.. I'm only relaying what I hear in league circles
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:41 AM 10-22-2021
Oh, the dick is there. Other things on the mind are diverting the blood flow. Some green and now a little blue pill should correct that.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:42 AM 10-22-2021
Are these "league circles" you keep referring to are your buddies that come over for MNF in Titans jerseys and jock straps and play grab ass while drinking bud light seltzers?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:49 AM 10-22-2021
There is talk that patches hasn't spent his training time working very hard like other good quarterbacks.
How do you account for the fact that Mahomes is:

3rd in yards
1st in TDs
2nd in QBR
[Reply]
Dante84 11:56 AM 10-22-2021
The faster we can get a 2 possession lead, the better. I hate the idea of letting them hang around and being able to grind the game away with Henry, to win on a late field goal.

I'd like us to score first, and immediately come back and get another td or fg so we can play the game on our terms.

That just hasn't been the case yet this season.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:01 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
The faster we can get a 2 possession lead, the better. I hate the idea of letting them hang around and being able to grind the game away with Henry, to win on a late field goal.

I'd like us to score first, and immediately come back and get another td or fg so we can play the game on our terms.

I think we’re gonna see the same team we saw in the second half of the WFT game. Just seemed like the team finally found its groove, on both sides of the ball. Won’t be an easy win, but I think the team is about to go on a tear, and ride that momentum into the playoffs.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:24 PM 10-22-2021
All the talking head experts are picking the Tits so that’s good.

The Chiefs need the win more than the Tits so that’s good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:27 PM 10-22-2021
mahomes is not losing to ryan tannehill

we have lost three games to elite QBs

we're about to rape everyone else
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:59 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:

It doesn’t matter. They’ll run because they know that Henry can break off a long run.

Andy needs to look at every game from here on out as the lead being able to change quickly. Pedal to the floor…step on people’s throats. It’s the only way we’re winning.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:46 PM 10-22-2021
With the chefs window officially closed, and you guys playing for a wild card berth, is it safe to say that patches isn't as good as everyone thought? Or has he regressed like most other early career quarterback sensations?

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:49 PM 10-22-2021
If Mahomes does nothing else in his career, he’s already accomplished more than your laughingstock franchise… winning a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Cheater5 02:03 PM 10-22-2021
Going back to last years super bowl, the chefs are a mediocre team with a losing record. The chatter in league circles reflects this. There is talk that patches hasn't spent his training time working very hard like other good quarterbacks.

Ps. Dont get mad at me.. I'm only relaying what I hear in league circles

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:07 PM 10-22-2021
THEY'RE ALL PLAYING

Tyreek Hill, Joe Thuney, Chris Jones, and Charvarius Ward are questionable for Sunday’s game. Michael Burton, Jody Fortson, and Anthony Hitchens are out.https://t.co/h9tyUtKQlD

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 22, 2021

[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up