ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 46
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
BenoniBenko 01:49 PM 03-01-2024
This kid is incredibly talented. Barring some disaster (i.e injuries) I have zero doubt he'll be top 5 within 2-3 years in the NFL.

I spent several years of my life living in Chicago and even studied there and they really deserve to have an elite QB. Its unbelievable, they've been around for 100+ years and have this storied history but the only superstar QB they've ever had was Sid Luckman back in the 1940's

Maye is also fantastic as well. He's way better than Jayden Daniels

I hope Williams and Maye go to the NFC . It will help bring some much needed QB talent parity between the 2 conferences.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:56 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko:
This kid is incredibly talented. Barring some disaster (i.e injuries) I have zero doubt he'll be top 5 within 2-3 years in the NFL.

I spent several years of my life living in Chicago and even studied there and they really deserve to have an elite QB. Its unbelievable, they've been around for 100+ years and have this storied history but the only superstar QB they've ever had was Sid Luckman back in the 1940's

Maye is also fantastic as well. He's way better than Jayden Daniels

I hope Williams and Maye go to the NFC . It will help bring some much needed QB talent parity between the 2 conferences.
I think Maye seems like a better coaching fit with the Bears offense.

If the Bears get a boat load of picks from Washington I think they drop 1 spot and take Maye.
[Reply]
BenoniBenko 02:00 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

If the Bears get a boat load of picks from Washington I think they drop 1 spot and take Maye.
Maye played in a modern air-raid system last year and that's what Kliff is known for. I get your point though, Caleb Williams is Kliff's guy.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:01 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Bears can't afford another Trubisky
[Reply]
notorious 02:04 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I've always been of the opinion you take shot after shot after shot until you land "the guy".

Bears need to be aggressive, but this guy will implode,and he will take the team with him.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:06 PM 03-01-2024
How do you approach the subject of his helicopter parents after you draft him, anyway? 'Hey, we like you but this is a professional football team so you need to cut the cord and they need to not be a distraction'
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:08 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This post made me laugh. I don’t get it though. None of those dudes bother me, especially given the fact that our guy is better than any of them.

Idk. We’ve had multiple threads about this dude and the comments are all extremely negative. It’s weird that people here care so much.

His school didn’t play Kansas or Mizzou much and he isn’t even likely to play in the Chiefs’ conference at this rate. He is irrelevant.
i just thought it would be funny to post that i hate them

thats all lol
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:12 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
I've always been of the opinion you take shot after shot after shot until you land "the guy".

Bears need to be aggressive, but this guy will implode,and he will take the team with him.
They almost have to take Caleb, the hype is real for sure. Not a well run organization and that will matter.
[Reply]
Valiant 02:22 PM 03-01-2024
I get bust vibes from his ability to not beat good teams even though he was surrounded with elite talent. What does he expect at the next level.

Then his demands are asinine for a potential rookie, unless he is gambling to drop his stock and get drafted by a better team at the bottom.

I also read that he doesn't want to show up because he is 5,11. Which looking at photos of him and the coaches may be true.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:40 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Yeah - they can't make the same mistake twice. Oh sure, making a completely different mistake isn't much better from a results standpoint, but from a fan satisfaction standpoint, you just can't do the same thing you did last time when you locked in on 'coachability' and floor with Trubisky over a guy like Mahomes who was clearly a superior raw talent even without the benefit of hindsight.

The Bears have to take the guy with the best physical tools this time. And that guy is Williams. It's a risk in its own right and I know they shouldn't make decisions based on the past, but the NFL is still an entertainment industry. That fanbase just can't handle the same process going the same way again. And there's no worse than a coinflip chance of that happening if they pass on Williams for Maye.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:41 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Deion Sanders acted this way and wouldn’t even talk to teams that didn’t have a high enough pick to take him.

He turned out fine and so will Caleb. He’s gonna be good. If any franchise deserves a good QB it’s the Bears
He's a crying little bitch, not a leader of men. Comparing him to Deion just isn't right. I say he does OK at best. Who would want to deal with that headcase?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:42 PM 03-01-2024
Ryan Leaf approves this thread.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:47 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - they can't make the same mistake twice. Oh sure, making a completely different mistake isn't much better from a results standpoint, but from a fan satisfaction standpoint, you just can't do the same thing you did last time when you locked in on 'coachability' and floor with Trubisky over a guy like Mahomes who was clearly a superior raw talent even without the benefit of hindsight.

The Bears have to take the guy with the best physical tools this time. And that guy is Williams. It's a risk in its own right and I know they shouldn't make decisions based on the past, but the NFL is still an entertainment industry. That fanbase just can't handle the same process going the same way again. And there's no worse than a coinflip chance of that happening if they pass on Williams for Maye.
Maye does look a bit more like Josh Allen or Herbert than Trubisky but still they have to take Caleb after passing on Mahomes for Tits.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:01 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
USC...

Enough said.
And Oklahoma.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 03:04 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
How do you approach the subject of his helicopter parents after you draft him, anyway? 'Hey, we like you but this is a professional football team so you need to cut the cord and they need to not be a distraction'
Last time I remember an incredible talent with helicopter distraction parents was RGIII. Didn't end well.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 46
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up