ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2104 of 3903
« First < 1104160420042054209421002101210221032104 210521062107210821142154220426043104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:17 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Kidd Lex:
I’m extremely tempted to start a new Covid thread for news, studies, and trial posts only. That way when you want know why the stock market is rising like a rocket (up 3%) you can go there and see the vaccine news from Moderna instead of a debate on the merits of ****ing planet fitness.
Very few people give a shit these days. If you go most places you wouldn't notice much difference besides a few mask. I'm glad they are progressing with treatments and vaccines. Too many elderly dying.

I suggest going to Billy's Unbias and expert opinions thread. Top notch post in there.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 11:18 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
I'll just post about Planet Fitness there.
Bahahaha, damn you’s
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:18 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Pete belongs at planet fitness.

He only goes to max 30lb dumbbells. Doesn’t want to get “huge.”
Right.. Better watch out if you are older and at the gym too. You've already lived your life. Better get out of his way when he goes for those dumbbells.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 11:19 AM 05-18-2020

He’s a substance over sizzle kind of guy. Respect
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:31 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Right.. Better watch out if you are older and at the gym too. You've already lived your life. Better get out of his way when he goes for those dumbbells.
I don't mind the lunkheads being around until they start huffing and hovering wanting whatever equipment you're currently using. Go over to the mirror and take some flex selfies for a minute bro
[Reply]
Spott 11:31 AM 05-18-2020
Not really. Everyone likes pizza. I see your point but all about discipline man.
I’m sure that 100 percent of people at LA Fitness and Gold’s Gym never ever eat pizza.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:32 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I don't mind the lunkheads being around until they start huffing and hovering wanting whatever equipment you're currently using. Go over to the mirror and take some flex selfies for a minute bro
I hate when ppl grab dumbbells and then workout right in front of the dumbbell rack blocking me from grabbing my. 100lb dumbbells. God that's annoying.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:33 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Planet Fitness is on its own level though.

It's fitness for people who want to socialize and say they're exercising.

They actively discourage too much exercising, and they have pizza and cookie parties.

Half of the business is Karens sitting on a recumbent bike flipping through Facebook on their phone.

I had a membership at Lifetime for a while. Everything you said besides the pizza stuff happens there, in fact probably way worst because there are so many people. And forget about getting a good workout in when it’s busy.

As for people who do just want to go for the socializing with the occasional light workout, I don’t see how that’s a bad thing. They obviously serve a very large niche of people there.
[Reply]
Pants 11:33 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
You really should capitalize it: Fucking Planet Fitness.
:-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:47 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
We talk bad about planet fitness because

1) they openly discriminate against individuals that are in shape. Have you ever seen the youtube videos in which certain individuals are not even allowed to purchase a membership solely based on their looks?

2) they have pizza days and free tootsie rolls. This should speak for itself.

I have never heard of that kind of stuff. I tend to not believe that though as it seems more like people purposefully seeking that sort of response. Free tootsie rolls is crazy. They should at least make it something good like Reese’s.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:52 AM 05-18-2020
I hate when ppl grab dumbbells and then workout right in front of the dumbbell rack blocking me from grabbing my. 100lb dumbbells. God that's annoying.
I bump those idiots while grabbing my dumbbells.

F'ing morons.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 12:02 PM 05-18-2020
Bulk turns to fat and varicose veins, don't do it!
[Reply]
BWillie 12:03 PM 05-18-2020

:-)
[Reply]
Spott 12:05 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I have never heard of that kind of stuff. I tend to not believe that though as it seems more like people purposefully seeking that sort of response. Free tootsie rolls is crazy. They should at least make it something good like Reese’s.
I’ve never eaten their pizza because it’s usually it’s usually something cheap, but it’s only the first Monday evening of the month. I’ve never really noticed any difference between the way the staff or members act at LA Fitness or PF. People just check in, put their headphones on, work out and leave. Some PF’s are kind of small and no frills, but I’ve been to a couple that are full two story gyms that have everything, including free weights.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:08 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
I’ve never eaten their pizza because it’s usually it’s usually something cheap, but it’s only the first Monday evening of the month. I’ve never really noticed any difference between the way the staff or members act at LA Fitness or PF. People just check in, put their headphones on, work out and leave. Some PF’s are kind of small and no frills, but I’ve been to a couple that are full two story gyms that have everything, including free weights.
I used to be a gym rat. I never understood the going to gym to socialize. Or the people that needed their friends to be around to motivate them to work out. I found that when I did go with friends I didn't go at it as hard. I always went by myself and was laser focused. Was a pain to find someone to spot but other than that gym is for working out not socializing.

I ****ing love pizza. California Pizza Kitchen, though. Legit.
[Reply]
Page 2104 of 3903
« First < 1104160420042054209421002101210221032104 210521062107210821142154220426043104 > Last »
Up