Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck you, Dee Ford
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 09:17 PM 01-20-2019
Sack of fucking shit.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:54 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Of course they called it...same as touching Brady got a penalty yet they smacked Pat ealrier.
^
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:57 PM 01-20-2019
Do we have a gif or screenshot of the offsides. I have to torture myself and see it again
[Reply]
highBOLTage 09:59 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by KCCHIEFS27:
Pats lineman was lined up in the backfield on that play. So, it should have been offsetting penalties and a replay of the down. Either way, same predicament. Dude should have been onsides. Even Romo mentioned he thought the penalty was on Patriots for illegal formation. Like a previous poster said, more upset at the fact he was a ghost all night long.
The LT definitely not in the backfield. Romo just said that cause the flag was immediately thrown at the snap: it had to be a motion/formation on offense or offsides on defense.
The game wouldn't have been over either. Pats still had 3 timeouts. After 3 and out, Brady would've won it in regulation starting with :40.
[Reply]
bobbything 10:01 PM 01-20-2019
This was, literally, the one thing by that kept us from the Super Bowl.

It’s crazy to see a player like Tom Brady who’s so “blessed” with good fortune. I honestly don’t get it. If Ford had just lined up a foot back, we would be in the Super Bowl. It’s amazing. It’s like it’s scripted...for the last 20 years. Every team gets some good fortune along the way to a Super Bowl but this is fucking absurd.

This fucking guy gets random WRs catching jump balls. He gets a “tuck” rule invented for him. He’s the golden child.

I don’t get it. And I can’t wait for him to go the fuck away.
[Reply]
ARROW2DAKNEE 10:02 PM 01-20-2019
THIS GUY IS SO FOOKIN BAD MAN!!! HOW DO HE LINE UP IN NEUTER ZONE LIKE THAT!?!?!? FOOK MAN!
[Reply]
KCFTW 10:08 PM 01-20-2019
We led the league in most penalty yards / game this year. That is why you coach that BS out and take it seriously. It bit us at the worst possible time. I hate piling on the guy bc he did have a decent year, and it's just bad luck that it happened the same play we get a pick.

Brady still could have gotten the ball back with 1:20 something and no timeouts, so was not necessarily a guaranteed win.

Still hard to see how he lives this down...probably does need to be let go.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:10 PM 01-20-2019
Where is the replay on this? I never saw it.
[Reply]
jimidollar 10:10 PM 01-20-2019
Worthless.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:32 PM 01-20-2019
Ford clearly lined up in the neutral zone ! Bad mistake, you always check yourself with the LOS when you line up! Yes, it's easy to blame all of this on one play!

But this is just chickenshit!

Where was our pass blocking the 1st half? Run block ? 0 pts in the 1st half? Both games against NE this year we shit the bed the 1st half ! Man up, play better.

We should have never been in the position where you chicken little's want to blame it on one play!

Why could we not go on a 4 minute drive to close the game out in regulation ? That would have been the thing to do, our offense being our best defense on Brady's 2 minute drive.

Why bitch when maybe we could have went to the endzone 1 more time with 11 seconds left? Oh wait, if Pat had of thrown an INT, you would have blamed him? Hmmm?

BTW, didn't Pat miss Williams in the 1st half, wide open for a TD? Then we ended up punting?

Right, chicken little's!
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 10:33 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Do we have a gif or screenshot of the offsides. I have to torture myself and see it again
The TV never actually showed it but you could tell Dee Ford has his arm slightly out further than everyone else.

Problem I have is, he had been doing it ALL GAME LONG...and they just decided to call it then.

Fuck you, NFL. What a shitty bunch of football on display today.

I can't root for either of those teams. Fuck the Rams, and Fuck the Cheatriots.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:41 PM 01-20-2019
Shit like this is exactly where "Because Chiefs" was born and raised....
[Reply]
ARROW2DAKNEE 10:49 PM 01-20-2019
DEE FORD SHOULD BE CASTRATED AND LIVE THE REST OF HIS LIFE HOMELESS!!!! WHAT A BONEEEEEHEAD DUDEEEEEE!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:12 PM 01-20-2019
Basic fundamentals that you make sure you are lined up correctly.
[Reply]
jaa1025 11:29 PM 01-20-2019
The thing that makes this worse is the tackle is lined up too far back. If your going to call neutral zone infraction on Ford in that situation then you better throw a flag on the tackles.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:38 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
The thing that makes this worse is the tackle is lined up too far back. If your going to call neutral zone infraction on Ford in that situation then you better throw a flag on the tackles.
Cough, cough... Brady's boys....
[Reply]
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up