ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 163
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:02 PM 04-26-2019
The reporter had an ethical and moral obligation to get that audio to the authorities.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:03 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
It does seem like a horrible relationship. Based on the audio tape seems like he treats her like shit and they constantly argue. Crazy she went back to him after the whole beating her up while she was pregnant incident but as we all know - money talks.
I think immaturity is a big factor as well. He was 21 or 22 when that first incident occurred, and he's only 25 now. Presumably she's about the same age.

When I was that age, I was in a relationship with a very toxic and messed up person. At my current level of age/wisdom, I would ditch her immediately. When I was 40 I would have ditched her immediately. But when I was 25? I was an idiot. It took two years of consistent problems with her to finally get me to shed her, because I simply wasn't mature enough to realize that life goes on pretty quickly.

From Tyreek's perspective, she was very attractive, and guys like that. From Crystal's perspective, he was a big chest of gold doubloons and gemstones, and women like that. And on top of that, they had a kid. They were immature young people, and they didn't have the experience to realize that they could just move on.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:04 PM 04-26-2019
Lol moral and ethics in today’s journalism. Thanks for that laugh I needed it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:04 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Every single media person knows Hill isn’t done in the NFL. They are on their high horse. They will pretend to be offended, but they all know the NFL is the reason they have a job.
I dont think the owners are sure he's not done in the nfl. In fact there is at least one who thinks he might be...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:09 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Lol moral and ethics in today’s journalism. Thanks for that laugh I needed it.
The bigger laugh is that some of you demand a high standard of ethics and morality from journalists while proclaiming that you'd support Hitler if it helped the Chiefs win a Super Bowl.

Take SDH, lord of the lowlifes:
"That reporter is a fucking cunt for doing her job."

"How dare you call Tyreek a piece of shit. I am a firm believer in the legal process."

Can't wait to see what's next from some of you. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 03:11 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I dont think the owners are sure he's not done in the nfl. In fact there is at least one who thinks he might be...
There will be at least one scumbag owner that will take him, and it will all magically wash away.
[Reply]
notorious 03:13 PM 04-26-2019
I think that if a player is suspended, and waived by a team, that a team that is interested must claim and sign a contract within 48 hours with said player.

That way they get the full brunt of the media, and if it doesn’t work out they are stuck with the contract.

Cleveland got to come in and sign a piece of shit with zero fallout. That is wrong on many levels.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:21 PM 04-26-2019
Guess what...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-to-play-again
[Reply]
TEX 03:22 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The bigger laugh is that some of you demand a high standard of ethics and morality from journalists while proclaiming that you'd support Hitler if it helped the Chiefs win a Super Bowl.

Take SDH, lord of the lowlifes:
"That reporter is a ****ing **** for doing her job."

"How dare you call Tyreek a piece of shit. I am a firm believer in the legal process."

Can't wait to see what's next from some of you. :-)
:-) Bet you do Stat Boy. I bet you do...
[Reply]
TEX 03:23 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Guess what...

Shocking!
[Reply]
notorious 03:25 PM 04-26-2019
Guess what...

Originally Posted by :
"He'll be playing next year," one NFC head coach said, "because we can't help ourselves."
At least someone is honest.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:26 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
At least someone is honest.
Talent always wins out in the end...

Ask Jeffery Simmons.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 03:27 PM 04-26-2019
Guess what...

100% accurate.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:27 PM 04-26-2019
Guess what...

Exactly why you don’t cut him. I’d even say that by cutting him he will even get less of a suspension.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:28 PM 04-26-2019
If Michael Vick got to play again, Hill certainly could. But a ways down the road and not for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 163
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158 > Last »
Up