ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 163
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 04:02 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) This rant brought to you by the guy that is insistent the league is rigged.
It's not a 'rant...it's exactly what's going to happen if the media keeps this shit up.

Hill was not convicted of anything...Hunt wasn't charged with anything.

I'm just pointing out the futility of projecting morality on a player...they will simply switch teams and their fans wont care.

There was a segment about how KC fosters troubled players...and they mentioned K.Hunt...not a SINGLE word about the Browns picking him up. See how this works?...Cleveland is actually praised for being shrewd and giving 2nd chances.

Have you seen any media hit pieces on the Browns...how they are fostering women "kickers"? Nope...just that they AFCN favorites now..
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:03 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by digger:
this is going to end badly for KK...
That's the problem though, it never does. That fuck face has NEVER had his feet held to the coals for his mouth, and what could ever change that?

Originally Posted by petegz28:
According to KK, the DA said he thinks it was Hill, Hill is a repeat domestic violence offender and should be suspended for a year

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
So he's lying. Straight-up lying. What a shock that this piece of shit and his fellow pieces of shit in the sports press just want to project their "ratings outrage" on to this situation!

Like BlackOp said, if we lose this guy to a team that knocks us out of the playoffs, the CP Moral Maggot Squad better not have ONE single goddamned word to say about it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:05 PM 04-25-2019
:-) This rant brought to you by the guy that is insistent the league is rigged.
Damn those East Coast jews
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:06 PM 04-25-2019
Hunt was cut because he LIED. Goddamn, how many times do the Chiefs have to go out and bring in a guy with known character issues before that sinks in? Reid doesn't give a fuck about morality, he brought in a dogfighting kingpin a d gave him a massive contract.
[Reply]
srvy 04:06 PM 04-25-2019
The early channel 5 news said they have received a phone conversation between tyreek and and other parties involving how they will respond to questioning. I missed part as I was eating and not paying enough attention. Also have given a deadline of 6 pm for those involved to respond then they will release.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:07 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
The early channel 5 news said they have received a phone conversation between tyreek and and other parties involving how they will respond to questioning. I missed part as I was eating and not paying enough attention. Also have given a deadline of 6 pm for those involved to respond then they will release.
There it is...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:07 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

as I said, I'm not burning him at the stake just yet.

but it doesn't look good.
Wut? No charges and it "doesn't look good"? What exactly are you seeking here?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:08 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
That uh, doesn't seem wise at all for whoever recorded that phonecall and TV5.
[Reply]
srvy 04:08 PM 04-25-2019
Its getting crazy. This is what its come to now I guess our legal system is in peril. I will wait and see what this hulabelew is.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:10 PM 04-25-2019
When did KCTV5 turn into TMZ
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:11 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by blake5676:
I don't think photos are out there to leak, at least not yet, but there's definitely more to come. And from what I've been told, some stories are coming today.

I've heard pretty similar to what Duncan laid out above. But what I was told last night (no new abuse news but some actual proof) is that we should probably plan on drafting a WR this year.

And I have to agree with whoever above posted about what a shitty position he has put the Chiefs in with this whole fiasco. After being given a second chance, after seeing what happened to Hunt. And none of that even rises to the level of importance that a freaking THREE year old child is the center of this story. Not that it would be any better if the kid was 8-9, but a 3 year old makes me give even less two shits about what happens to Reek.
This is looking scarily accurate.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:11 PM 04-25-2019
Hunt was cut because he LIED. Goddamn, how many times do the Chiefs have to go out and bring in a guy with known character issues before that sinks in? Reid doesn't give a **** about morality, he brought in a dogfighting kingpin a d gave him a massive contract.

He DOES bring in guys with past problems-but I disagree on WHY with you.

I honestly think Reid believes he can turn guys' lives around. As we've seen, his 'loyalty' is often to a fault.

I think his own problems with his own sons is something that drives him in the background. Like somehow if he can help THESE kids, it's like helping HIS kids, and his absenteeism as a father drives his guilt.

of course he wants to win, nobody that makes it as far as he has doesn't.

You guys can all go ahead and laugh at me if you want, but even though these guys are operating in a cut-throat business, they're still people. We've seen Reid stick up way too long for 'his guys'. You don't do that if you don't give a fuck about them.

I think it's WHY he takes on some of these 'problem children'.

Flame away.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:11 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
That uh, doesn't seem wise at all for whoever recorded that phonecall and TV5.
Especially if one of the parties on said call is an attorney for our client(s).
[Reply]
digger 04:11 PM 04-25-2019
TV5 is phone tapping?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 04:12 PM 04-25-2019
Probably whoever reported him. Some of her family I would guess. Holy shit this is insane.
[Reply]
Page 114 of 163
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124 > Last »
Up