ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 163
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:00 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
:-)...they had a two month investigation. They had access to every bit of information available...way more than anyone's so-called "sources".

They had multiple interviews with all par
ties involved...hospital records, police records, timelines...

Chances are you WANT him to be guilty...for something he did years ago when he was a kid.

There wasn't enough of anything to file charges...live with it.

Like I said...the witch hunt ended without the fun of burning a witch...and everyone is pissed....blood-lust didn't get satiated.
To say I want him to be guilty of abusing his kid when I am a Chiefs fan is absolutely ridiculous. Just not going to act like there is no way the guy is guilty because the cops investigated.. That's an idiotic view to have.

Im over him beating up his girl.. She is still w him so I dont really care too much about it... Doesnt mean I like what he did but if she is still w him then I dont feel like he deserves to be severely punished for it. But it does go to show the guy has or at rhe very least had anger issues.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:00 PM 04-25-2019
New evidence that the DA didn’t already have?

If it’s anything clearly implicating Hill, I’m sure he would have been charged.
[Reply]
loochy 01:01 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So what is it you know? Or is it just that something is coming out and you don't know what it is?
I have a guy that told me stuff about things...but I can't tell you yet. I'll tell you what it is when it comes out.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:03 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
I have a guy that told me stuff about things...but I can't tell you yet. I'll tell you what it is when it comes out.
Solid!!! :-)
[Reply]
TEX 01:05 PM 04-25-2019
:-)
[Reply]
TEX 01:07 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
To say I want him to be guilty of abusing his kid when I am a Chiefs fan is absolutely ridiculous. Just not going to act like there is no way the guy is guilty because the cops investigated.. That's an idiotic view to have.

Im over him beating up his girl.. She is still w him so I dont really care too much about it... Doesnt mean I like what he did but if she is still w him then I dont feel like he deserves to be severely punished for it. But it does go to show the guy has or at rhe very least had anger issues.
I think the point is that you have been acting like there is no way that he is not guilty...:-)
[Reply]
MightyMouse 01:10 PM 04-25-2019
No charges were filed. Lol... You act like it is impossible for people to get away with crimes... I got news for you... People get away with crimes every single day.. You dont know he is innocent anymore than I know he is guilty.

Look no charges were filed which is good for the Chiefs and good for Hill but to act like because no charges were filed the guy is definitely innocent is absolutely ridiculous. Chances are he did it.. The guy beat up his pregnant girlfriend... He's got anger isssues. Can people change? Yes... But people arrested for crimes usually get arrested for crimes similar to ones they committed before.

So someone saying Hill might be guilty even though he isnt charged isnt some crazy statement. It is what it is.
The guy literally said “If Hill did something he should be punished”

So many people with agendas in this thread.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:12 PM 04-25-2019

Once again, perhaps you can share all these facts with the DA and the rest of us?
How exactly did you come to these conclusions?
Why hasn't you passed this into onto the DA?
Why are your sources not talking to the DA?
Why is the DA not talking to your sources?
[Reply]
Oxford 01:13 PM 04-25-2019
UPS truck just went by...........
[Reply]
Dayze 01:14 PM 04-25-2019
Kietz saying Channel 5 is going to broacast something tonight that is new information and it could dramatically change the draft tonight.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:14 PM 04-25-2019
Not sure but at this point the DA would be wise to just :-). He has already implied guilt without any proof which is in direct conflict with the entire basis of our legal system.
Not only that...it's makes him look incompetent. "There was a crime, we just weren't smart enough, after two months worth of tax payers money, to prove it".

I hope he catches blowback...implying guilt...but to whom? WTF is that?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:16 PM 04-25-2019
I got a buddy who's an expert on inside information in domestic abuse cases. Let me give him a call and see if he can give me some dirt.

[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 01:16 PM 04-25-2019
Once again, perhaps you can share all these facts with the DA and the rest of us?
How exactly did you come to these conclusions?
Why hasn't you passed this into onto the DA?
Why are your sources not talking to the DA?
Why is the DA not talking to your sources?
https://da.jocogov.org/welcome. Here's the link. I want to make sure everyone has it. Please stop protecting this monster and give the DA the evidence!
[Reply]
petegz28 01:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Kietz saying Channel 5 is going to broacast something tonight that is new information and it could dramatically change the draft tonight.
And they haven't announced it yet why?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:17 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
The guy literally said “If Hill did something he should be punished”

So many people with agendas in this thread.
I stand by that...he obviously didn't do anything because the DA couldn't find enough evidence...and by him implying a crime he couldn't prove in his presser...had a hard-on to do so.
[Reply]
Page 103 of 163
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Up