ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 94
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>UPDATE: Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick. Official.
Dante84 06:19 PM 03-12-2019

More trade news: The #Chiefs are deep in talks with the #49ers on a trade for star pass-rusher Dee Ford, sources say. Things have escalated and this could get done by the end of the night. Ford needs to work out a new contract with SF, which is a big piece of this.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2019

The trade is essentially agreed to — Ford for a 2020 2nd round pick. That assumes the #49ers get a deal done with Ford. https://t.co/g4tYK2tWFh

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:08 PM 04-20-2020
Veach again proving why he could possibly be on the Mount Rushmore of GMs when it’s all said and done
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 05:30 PM 04-20-2020
I never really understood the hate for Frank Clark, even at the beginning of the season when the entire defense didn't look quite right not just him. You gotta let a guy settle in for a few games before you just label him bust.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:32 PM 04-20-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Your inexplicable Veach hate is a really bad look today.
What year are you living in if you think a situational pass rusher is more important than a do everything safety?

Do you not understand that pass rushers do not make a good defense?

Chiefs had possibly the worst defense in the NFL last season, salvaged solely by losing Scandrick.

Defensive backs create good defenses. That's why the Patriots don't pay pass rushers. You can go to the Super Bowl with good secondary and mediocre pass rush.

Dee Ford CAN NOT TACKLE. He sucks vs the run. His sacks will not get us to the Super Bowl but another CB with the money he leaves just might.

This board loves to whine like bitches.

I dunno, trying to find something embarrassing I said but somehow I just can't
[Reply]
rydogg58 06:42 PM 04-20-2020
Man, that Chief N Bama guy just HAS to be someone that was related to/dated Dee Ford.
[Reply]
scho63 12:54 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
I never really understood the hate for Frank Clark, even at the beginning of the season when the entire defense didn't look quite right not just him. You gotta let a guy settle in for a few games before you just label him bust.
I don't think it was directed per se at Clark, just the defense as a whole because we looked like ass the first 6-8 games after investing millions, firing Grandpa Sutton and going from 3-4 to a 4-3. We were WORSE during that time so everyone just lost their shit, me included.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:32 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Man, that Chief N Bama guy just HAS to be someone that was related to/dated Dee Ford.
The one thing I've learned in nearly 20 years here is that there will always be somebody here who'll defend the indefensible position.

We got a second round pick and a Lombardi for Ford. Ford got a participation trophy and a one-way ticket out of town two years in a row.

Works for me.
[Reply]
TEX 07:12 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So Miami?
Maybe Houston? O'Brien is on a roll...
[Reply]
Mecca 07:14 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
C'mon staylor you have someone looking forward to a post of yours. Dont keep your audience waiting.
Nnadi is a solid player that improved during the season, that Colts game was not his best moment though, Nelson abused him.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:32 AM 04-21-2020
Nnadi is a solid player that improved during the season, that Colts game was not his best moment though, Nelson abused him.
In all fairness, Nelson has abused a LOT of people in his short time in the NFL. There's a reason he's a 2 time All Pro and was a top 10 pick as an interior OL in the NFL draft, something that almost never happens.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:41 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
In all fairness, Nelson has abused a LOT of people in his short time in the NFL. There's a reason he's a 2 time All Pro and was a top 10 pick as an interior OL in the NFL draft, something that almost never happens.
That's the thing, Nelson is not some POS. It seems all our players have to be world class and dominate all competition or they are busts...
[Reply]
Mecca 07:43 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
That's the thing, Nelson is not some POS. It seems all our players have to be world class and dominate all competition or they are busts...
It was more that he was literally getting moved multiple gaps over, when there is a gaping hole in your spot, you aren't gonna get off the field.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:45 AM 04-21-2020
I know some of y'all get real pissy when I point this out, but-

I wanted to ditch Ford and Houston.

I was a Spags supporter and remained so, even the first third of the season.

I counseled patience with the defense and with Clark.

Just sayin'.
[Reply]
notorious 07:46 AM 04-21-2020
It's great that the same team that paid us to take our trash away got beat down by the Chiefs in the Superbowl.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:47 AM 04-21-2020
It was more that he was literally getting moved multiple gaps over, when there is a gaping hole in your spot, you aren't gonna get off the field.
It's true, but Nelson is an unusual talent. He does make a lot of people look stupid. Elite physical ability+near perfect technique.

I look forward to the next match-up and see if Nnadi does better.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:04 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Damn DJ, you took a victory lap several months early and face planted as hard as Lex in DC. You couldn't be more wrong in a post and this is a post where you are gloating about being right. :-)
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Lol.

DJ absolutely IS one of the best posters on this forum, but that post was a major faceplant.

Ouch.
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That’s quite an overreaction.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Page 81 of 94
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Up