ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 154
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:24 PM 07-07-2007
He's known he wasn't welcome since he arrived. That never stopped him.
[Reply]
luv 03:45 PM 07-07-2007
Originally Posted by Phobia:
He's known he wasn't welcome since he arrived. That never stopped him.
Never stopped me, neither. Aren't you glad!?!

I have no idea why I'm in such a good mood today.
[Reply]
Color Red 04:03 PM 07-07-2007
It is not stupid that someone would leave their laptop on a table unattended. What is stupid is that we don't have a culture of trust and goodwill where people would leave things alone that don't belong to them.

The person who needs to be taught a lesson is the person who doesn't understand in his core what is right, what belongs to him, and what does not.

These are things we are trying to teach our kids. Now.. how old are you?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:29 PM 07-07-2007
The Mods should change his location from San Diego to San Quentin :-)
[Reply]
RJ 04:56 PM 07-07-2007
Wow. I'd never opened this thread before though it's been around for a while. It never occurred to me that this guy really did steal a laptop. I don't feel like reading a 40 page thread right now but I bet it's a good one.

What a bad, bad person to do such a thing.
[Reply]
luv 04:57 PM 07-07-2007
Originally Posted by RJ:
Wow. I'd never opened this thread before though it's been around for a while. It never occurred to me that this guy really did steal a laptop. I don't feel like reading a 40 page thread right now but I bet it's a good one.

If you change your mind, post number 510 on is all that really matters.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:58 PM 07-07-2007
Originally Posted by RJ:

People really need to up their count of posts per page... This is only a 9 pager for me...

Man the entire BB must seem busy to you...
[Reply]
luv 05:59 PM 07-07-2007
Originally Posted by Valiant:
People really need to up their count of posts per page... This is only a 9 pager for me...

13 here.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:07 PM 07-07-2007
Originally Posted by Valiant:

There are benefits to using the 15 ppp, such as when some dipshit posts a 960x1080 picture it only ****s up a small part of the thread.
[Reply]
88TG88 06:32 PM 07-07-2007
Originally Posted by luv:
If you change your mind, post number 510 on is all that really matters.
:-) :-) :-) I forgot about Frazsexual
[Reply]
go bo 04:12 PM 07-08-2007
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Excuse me , who am I?

Well I'm not:
A thief
A liar
lazy
and why the fugg do you have a problem with me, unless your defending a thief?

Your can go fugg yourself too.
really?

can i get permission to fugg myself too?

or does that only come with the premium package?
[Reply]
PinkFloyd 04:37 PM 07-08-2007
Originally Posted by luv:
Never stopped me, neither. Aren't you glad!?!

I have no idea why I'm in such a good mood today.

Maybe your calander year is screwed up ???
[Reply]
PinkFloyd 04:41 PM 07-08-2007
I think post 338 scared him away... I haven't checked, but I don't believe he posted after post 338...
[Reply]
go bo 05:12 PM 07-08-2007
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Try with both hands!
ha!

i don't care what anybody says, that there was funny...

i actually laughed out loud and the little lady said i sound like a laughing lunatic...

lunatic is good, right? :-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 05:16 PM 07-08-2007
GOBO! WHat up dude?!?
[Reply]
Page 41 of 154
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Up