ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:57 PM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The time you guys are spending whining and crying about me is right up there with a bunch of old ladies at their book club gossiping over there cucumber sandwiches and herbal tea…

Good stuff….compelling and rich!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on, Pete! It’s all in good fun. Besides, you earned this one!:-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:11 PM 08-03-2023
The time you guys are spending whining and crying about me is right up there with a bunch of old ladies at their book club gossiping over there cucumber sandwiches and herbal tea…

[Reply]
|Zach| 06:11 PM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Anybody remember when pete was scared of his neighbor kicking his ass and wouldn't confront the guy about his bright porch light shining into his house?

THAT was less embarrassing than this thread.
An all time thread.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 06:21 PM 08-03-2023
I feel that this is time much more well spent than the time YOU spend crying about mahomes
[Reply]
Hamwallet 10:37 PM 08-03-2023

DM me buddy. You need a friend and I need a pool guy. I pay the company down here in central Florida $125 a month. You just need to mow some lawns and you can have yourself a hotel room in no time. It’s time to leave KC.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:38 AM 08-04-2023
IDK if this Mahomes guy has what it takes
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:06 PM 08-04-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
He may have the requisite moxie.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:04 PM 08-05-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:

Needs to do more walking home from games. That’ll teach him!
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:02 PM 08-05-2023
While this thread is good, the thread referenced about pete%gz being afraid to talk to *gasp* black neighbor about the bright light is the real all timer.

One other great one is when Saul Good started a thread about oil going below $50 bbl. Pete claimed it was flawed fed policy that kept oil prices artificially high.

Saul Good read that post and said something hilarious which made pete%gz angry and he demanded Saul “refute it then”.

To which Saul Good replied

“I can't refute the idea that auditing the fed will lower oil prices because fish wear tennis shoes”.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:33 PM 08-05-2023
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
He got paid...
:-)

JFC this guy is up there with Meat Peeker when it comes to dipshitery.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:20 PM 08-05-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
While this thread is good, the thread referenced about pete%gz being afraid to talk to *gasp* black neighbor about the bright light is the real all timer.

One other great one is when Saul Good started a thread about oil going below $50 bbl. Pete claimed it was flawed fed policy that kept oil prices artificially high.

Saul Good read that post and said something hilarious which made pete%gz angry and he demanded Saul “refute it then”.

“I can't refute the idea that auditing the fed will lower oil prices because fish wear tennis shoes”.
I would like to add one to the collection. When airports started the screening machines where you go through with your arms up and are scanned quickly he was all hung up about it and said holiday air travel around Thanksgiving would grind to a halt because people in mass would refuse to use them. They are now a pretty standard part of most people's air travel experience.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:39 PM 08-05-2023
Remember when he had like 2 bad games in a row and we all thought it was over?

Me neither.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:54 AM 08-06-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:

That thread was most likely titled 'WTF is with Black Neighbors?'
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:46 AM 08-06-2023
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)

JFC this guy is up there with Meat Peeker when it comes to dipshitery.
GloryDayz might actually be a far bigger simpleton.

At least pete puts on a bombastic show. This guy simplifies the NFL down to his limited worldview and makes dumbass assumptions all the time about those greedy athletes.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:59 AM 08-06-2023
The funniest part of this whole thread is that we won the game by 18 points and had +500 yards of Offense.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Up