ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who is the best running back in the NFL?
lewdog 02:16 PM 10-18-2020
Let's discuss.

The positions used to be heavily regarded but the game has changed and serviceable backs seem to be common place in many years.

However, let's discuss the best back in the league. Who is it?
[Reply]
BWillie 03:22 PM 10-18-2020
It would kind of suck to be a team like Tennessee. You have the best RB in the game so you have to resort to the least effective way to score. It caps how good your team can be. But you have no choice but to run your offense thru him. Tannehill is Ryan Fitzpatrick if he doesn't rely on that play action passing system.

Reminds me of having Alex Smiff. You know you'll be good. But you know you wont be good enough.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:27 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Or Barkley when healthy. If he's the same after the injuries anyway....
Barkley is clearly very good, but it's difficult to truly assess what he's got going on while he's playing for such a shitty team.

At this point, I'd probably put him in the second tier with guys like Dalvin Cook, Josh Jacobs and Joe Mixon. I guess I'd prob throw Aaron Jones in this second tier as well.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:29 PM 10-18-2020
You can have all those running backs but I'm with Mahomes on taking CE-H to win Super Bowls with.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:31 PM 10-18-2020
Mccaffrey, but he's injured, so..
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:33 PM 10-18-2020
It's McCaffrey.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:35 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It would kind of suck to be a team like Tennessee. You have the best RB in the game so you have to resort to the least effective way to score. It caps how good your team can be. But you have no choice but to run your offense thru him. Tannehill is Ryan Fitzpatrick if he doesn't rely on that play action passing system.

Reminds me of having Alex Smiff. You know you'll be good. But you know you wont be good enough.
Well. You have to best utilize the talent you’ve been given.

Not every team can have a Mahomes. That’s why he’s special. The Titans are doing it right.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:37 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Jonathan Taylor.
I wouldn't trade Clyde Edwards-Helaire for Jonathan Taylor.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:37 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Well. You have to best utilize the talent you’ve been given.

Not every team can have a Mahomes. That’s why he’s special. The Titans are doing it right.
They gave big contracts to Tannehill and Henry. They're not doing it right, they're doing it the only way they know how.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:38 PM 10-18-2020
The league is just lucky we haven't re re re re re re re signed CJSpiller again.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:38 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They gave big contracts to Tannehill and Henry. They're not doing it right, they're doing it the only way they know how.
Who were they going to get that was better for their system? It’s still a business. You have to attract fans, you have to keep winning. What would you have done?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:41 PM 10-18-2020
Who were they going to get that was better for their system? It’s still a business. You have to attract fans, you have to keep winning. What would you have done?
If the goal is to win a Super Bowl, you don't build your offense around a RB and play action. Especially when your defense isn't great.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:43 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Future Hall of Famer, Derrick Henry.
We handled Derrick Henry pretty well in the playoffs but we are better served with Clyde Edward-Helaire in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:45 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If the goal is to win a Super Bowl, you don't build your offense around a RB and play action. Especially when your defense isn't great.
I get that. But if you don’t have a Mahomes, you still have to be competitive and keep winning. What they should be doing he looking for a better QB than Tannehill in the draft. Like the chiefs did with Alex Smith.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:47 PM 10-18-2020
I get that. But if you don’t have a Mahomes, you still have to be competitive and keep winning. What they should be doing he looking for a better QB than Tannehill in the draft. Like the chiefs did with Alex Smith.
The problem is that they gotta pay Henry now. I'm just not a fan of building around a RB. Not in 2020.
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:49 PM 10-18-2020
CMC
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up