ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 8: Let’s Talk About The Packers
KChiefs1 09:43 AM 10-18-2019
They are at home vs the Raiders Sunday so a good time to scout them before they come to Arrowhead on the 27th.

Discuss
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:52 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
BIG MAYBE !!!
Not really. Winning at home after the mini bye against a team due for a loss wouldn’t be that crazy. Packers have been good but they don’t look unbeatable.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:55 PM 10-20-2019
After this week we are now the 8th best pass defense baby and 13th best in points allowed!! Our defense has done a better job than what they are credited for.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:57 PM 10-20-2019
I can’t wait to hear the hot takes next Monday after we win.

“ArE thE ChIEfS BeTTeR wItHoUT paTrICk MahOMeS??!??!”
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:02 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
After this week we are now the 8th best pass defense baby and 13th best in points allowed!! Our defense has done a better job than what they are credited for.
Ummm...

You know the Denver game really skews the numbers right? If the D can pull a similar effort/result against a mobile Aaron Rodgers, call me impressed. If they get Adams back, I think it will be a tall order for KC to muster a win let alone keep it close. Green Bay is just too talented, and they play with balance and solid complementary football.

Two really tough challenges the next two weeks.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:04 PM 10-20-2019
I think we completely change it up and go to a more ball-control oriented offense. Chiefs win 20-17.

(I reserve the right to call shenanigans on this pick if Andy Reid decides to Andy Reid it up.)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:05 PM 10-20-2019
Remember Reid is a wizard when it comes to backup QBs. Look for Moore to have a big game. GB is 21 against the pass. They can be exposed. Use some sweeps and screens
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:08 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Not really. Winning at home after the mini bye against a team due for a loss wouldn’t be that crazy. Packers have been good but they don’t look unbeatable.
We lost our last 2 at home with PM2 and now we are going against Rogers in primetime without Mahomes and our backup QB has barely unpacked his bags. I agree they aren't unbeatable BUT if we are going to steal one our defense has to look even better than it did against Denver and that will be tough against Rogers who has a good healthy o-line with a good run game to boot. We have to run the ball well and Moore needs to play smart.
[Reply]
philfree 10:21 PM 10-20-2019
It's going to be tough but I'm thinking will have all our skill players healthy which we haven't had for a while which should help. If Jones is back maybe he'll have an inspired game.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:30 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by philfree:
It's going to be tough but I'm thinking will have all our skill players healthy which we haven't had for a while which should help. If Jones is back maybe he'll have an inspired game.
Agreed and maybe Jones will show us why we should pay him.:-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:38 PM 10-20-2019
Can't wait to see what game plan the Chiefs rollout. Moore will have enough weapons to manage the game. Keep Rodgers off the field. Jet sweep left. Jet sweep right. Screen to McCoy. Quick slant to Kelce. Etc. On defense, mix it up and GO AFTER THE QB. Rough him up!
[Reply]
tk13 10:48 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Lets not forget that Orton was an UPGRADE at the time.
It was pretty funny as he really didn't want to be here, and he pretty much said as much. People wanted the Chiefs to sign him to play over Cassel but it never would have happened. Orton literally left KC and signed to be a backup in Dallas rather than find a starting job somewhere else.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:52 PM 10-20-2019
Fisher, Jones and Watkins need to return and Moore needs to have a career game.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:56 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Ummm...

You know the Denver game really skews the numbers right? If the D can pull a similar effort/result against a mobile Aaron Rodgers, call me impressed. If they get Adams back, I think it will be a tall order for KC to muster a win let alone keep it close. Green Bay is just too talented, and they play with balance and solid complementary football.

Two really tough challenges the next two weeks.
You realize other teams get to face shit offenses too
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:58 AM 10-21-2019
can't wait to drop the 'shop of moore taking his face off to reveal damon huard

or maybe mike livingston, though no one knows what the fuck he looks like

[Reply]
Skyy God 08:20 AM 10-21-2019
I like our chances with a motivated D, 10 days to game plan, and Moore getting a week of practice reps.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up