ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>One penality for 5 yards against the Pats
BlackOp 09:31 PM 10-14-2018
NFL wanted to keep the Chargers close...I figured this was the case.

Edit* My bad...NE had ZERO penalty yards...AR declined a token 5 yarder.

Will have to check to see the last time that has happened..if ever.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:55 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
I’ll just leave this here

NE tackles Hunt while the ball was in the air probably did us a favor so that Tyreek makes the play.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:56 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
NFL wanted to keep the Chargers close...I figured this was the case.

Edit* My bad...NE had ZERO penalty yards...AR declined a token 5 yarder.

Will have to check to see the last time that has happened..if ever.
Loon gonna' loon. Phyllis Rivers is a closet Jesuit.

Your stud QB hung 40 on NE on the road and it's the refs who kept you from winning.
[Reply]
bobbything 11:02 AM 10-15-2018
New England is the least penalized team in the league. We are 2nd most penalized team.

From what I could see, the last time a team had zero penalties was 2016. Buffalo.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:02 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Loon gonna' loon. Phyllis Rivers is a closet Jesuit.

Your stud QB hung 40 on NE on the road and it's the refs who kept you from winning.
Yes. We should have had another TD. They damn near tackled Kelce in the end zone on one play. Badly blocked our DB covering Gronk. Should have been 50.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:03 AM 10-15-2018
Pats fans go all black hole on Tyreek after his final game tying TD. Stay classy Boston.

http://dailysnark.com/patriots-fans-...kCPFYLYamchVgo
[Reply]
staylor26 11:03 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Well, to be fair, Collinsworth talked about that one live. If you have your DB right up on the line jamming, the OL can do that.
Ok yea I remember that, but was that the same exact play? I don’t remember the defender being held and getting turned around on the one Collinsworth highlighted.

Looks like a blatant hold in that pic to me.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:04 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by bobbything:
New England is the least penalized team in the league. We are 2nd most penalized team.

From what I could see, the last time a team had zero penalties was 2016. Buffalo.
They are also the best coached team in the league. The two are often associated.
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:07 AM 10-15-2018
NE did have 2 penalties. 1 was declined and the other offsetting. Grandpa Bob lost this game.
[Reply]
bobbything 11:08 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
They are also the best coached team in the league. The two are often associated.
I suppose. But when you see egregious holds, like the one on Kelce and the blatant tackle of Hunt, and then look back at the box score and see 0-0 next to penalty yards, you begin to wonder...
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:08 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
NE tackles Hunt while the ball was in the air probably did us a favor so that Tyreek makes the play.
Hunt never could have caught that pass either way.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:12 AM 10-15-2018
I'm just here for the pizza party.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:22 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Hunt never could have caught that pass either way.
//wouldn't it still be a penalty?

is it legal to tackle a player when the ball is in the air?
[Reply]
FAX 11:29 AM 10-15-2018
Probably would be ruled "uncatchable" then flag the Chiefs for "unnecessary bitching".

"Half the distance! To the opposite goal line! Please reset the clock to 0! (Mr. Kraft, the envelope please.)"

FAX
[Reply]
redshirt32 11:50 AM 10-15-2018
The 2 picks cost - 10 points.

Every play has a penalty of some kind, it's an entertainment leauge.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:48 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
WTF?

Those were just ****ing egregious. What the **** is that OL doing on that one? That looks like a DB he’s holding?

But according to NJ the Pats weren’t holding :-)
Relax bro. I don't get why you need to make everything so personal. It is possible to civilly disagree without getting on some high horse.

Show me plays like that and I'll gladly reconsider or change my stance. Doesn't mean Nelson should be absolved of his penalty. I also enjoy how you demand I answer your question last night be gladly ignore mine.

I was complaining about some of the calls like all of you. Especially the one on Fuller to negate the Edelman opi. That was outrageous unless there is an angle we didn't see I just get frustrated when our take penalties when they aren't even giving the refs a chance to miss it. We can control that. We have to. When you are playing a team like NE, fair or not, you have to.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up