ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 45
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Media Center>-- Horror films you may have missed - suspense, thrillers also okay here...
Simply Red 10:45 PM 10-08-2016
I'll start with a few.

-The Invitation 2015 - Karyn Kusama

- Dead End 2003 - Fabrice Canepa / Jean-Baptiste Andrea

- They Look Like People - 2015 - Perry Blackshear

I'll add more as we go along here, I have a gazillion to mention - I'd like for some of you to wow me.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:48 AM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
The Autopsy of Jane Doe was impressive...good suspense, mood, unsettling type of horror flick
watched last night -very impressed.

Autopsy stuff was pretty nasty, but a solid horror flick for sure.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:59 PM 01-13-2017
The Cottage was decent.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:19 PM 01-14-2017
Watched "don't breathe" last night and enjoyed it. Some nice twists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Swanman 11:07 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
wait, I thought this movie was out on the 20th? I really want to see this movie.

What movies scared you guys as adults?
As an adult, the only one I can think of was the first Hostel. Not that I was "scared" per se, but more just completely creeped out because I could see that actually happening in one of those Eastern bloc countries.

As a kid, I couldn't make it through Basket Case. It was cheesy, but the villain Belial just had the creepiest damn look ever and I couldn't handle it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:26 AM 01-15-2017

Still creepy as fuck
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:56 AM 01-15-2017
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Watched "don't breathe" last night and enjoyed it. Some nice twists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the movie I've been wanting to see i'm going end up watching it
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:58 AM 01-15-2017
I'm not saying The Village was scary but I did like it and until the twist at the end was like oh
[Reply]
frozenchief 03:53 AM 01-15-2017
I Saw The Devil was pretty creepy. Korean film about revenge. Thought provoking and very dark.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:58 AM 01-16-2017
Chiefs vs. Steelers...truly horrifying...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:25 PM 01-17-2017
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Chiefs vs. Steelers...truly horrifying...
I watched this the other night, it started out really good. Then it fizzled out, and just turned into a major disappointment. Would not recommend.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:09 AM 01-18-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I watched this the other night, it started out really good. Then it fizzled out, and just turned into a major disappointment. Would not recommend.
This is true. Horrible production quality, and actually yet another reboot. This film has been done many times in the past. It's weird that they keep making it, hoping it'll finally turn in to something good.
[Reply]
frankotank 11:07 AM 01-18-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Still creepy as ****
mostly....
[Reply]
frankotank 11:13 AM 01-18-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Oh man....this post may be better reserved for the paranormal thread, but about a year or so ago I somehow came across some random blog that i haven't been able to find since.....

Have you ever seen mysterious shadows? That feeling like someone just walked by you but no one was there? Shadowy figures out of the corner of your eye?

I came across a blog made by some meth head and it was the freakiest shit i've ever seen. He believed that those shadows we see are real, and they're demons. The entire blog is a complete mind **** about demons lurking in the shadows and following him around. It was formatted like a diary and recorded this guy's daily encounters with what he thought were demons that were oppressing him. Going through this blog gave me legit chills....as an adult. I had to shut the thing off....it felt...evil.

His reasoning and his photographs were incredibly compelling. I've tried finding the blog since then and have had no luck. IIRC, i came across it while researching night terrors.
Dude....I watched a movie called Shadow People...pretty much about this very thing...and...it really got to me. I found it quite disconcerting. On the one hand I'm not sure I'd say it was a great movie...but not bad...on the other hand...like I said...it bothered me. for days I was being MUCH too observant during my 3am trips to the bathroom!! :-)
lots of info out there about shadow people....me no likee...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_People_(film)
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:25 AM 01-21-2017
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I Saw The Devil was pretty creepy. Korean film about revenge. Thought provoking and very dark.
Watched this last night on your recommendation...loved it. Very dark...gory and disturbing but well shot and well scored. How far will you go for revenge before you become the person/thing that you seek vengeance against? Outstanding film
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:32 PM 01-25-2017

Classic Steven King
[Reply]
Page 27 of 45
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up