ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 45
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Media Center>-- Horror films you may have missed - suspense, thrillers also okay here...
Simply Red 10:45 PM 10-08-2016
I'll start with a few.

-The Invitation 2015 - Karyn Kusama

- Dead End 2003 - Fabrice Canepa / Jean-Baptiste Andrea

- They Look Like People - 2015 - Perry Blackshear

I'll add more as we go along here, I have a gazillion to mention - I'd like for some of you to wow me.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:01 AM 01-08-2017
I just watched Split last night. It's directed by M. Night Shyamalan. It was very very good. Dude has multiple personalities & kidnaps these chicks. It's worth a watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:58 AM 01-08-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Witch had very little jump scares. It was 100% atmospheric. I'd say they did a great job setting up the time period. It must have really fucking sucked to live in colonial America during that time period.
It could have been scary just the idea of being accused of being a witch to be burned at the stake.

Or to past the test. To find out if one is a witch they must weight about the size of a loaf of bread and if they have the weigh of a loaf of bread that means they could float so throw them in the water to see if they float.

I don't know how people survived the colonial days. If you didn't like someone call them a witch lol.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:18 AM 01-08-2017

Cat's Eye is one of my all time favorites.

Has three stories told from the view of a cat General that has to save child Drew Barrymore from a menacing gremlin.

The first story is about a guy who enrolls himself into a quit smoking program Quitters Inc and for his families own good should quit smoking.

The second story is about a bet. A millionaire bets this guy a million bucks to walk around the edge of a sky scraper and his wife too. It's pretty exhilarating. Hey. Pigs don't eat it because they don't know how.

The third and last story is of what I mentioned as the cat makes it's way to a family home the child wants to keep the cat but the reluctant parents don't want too. Never mind General is the only one who can protect Drew Barrymore from the Gremlin.

If you really are struggling to quit smoking I'd suggest this movie you will think twice about smoking again if you love your loved ones.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:24 AM 01-09-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I just watched Split last night. It's directed by M. Night Shyamalan. It was very very good. Dude has multiple personalities & kidnaps these chicks. It's worth a watch.

I don't remember seeing this - I'm watching The Blackcoat's Daughter.
[Reply]
RobBlake 12:47 AM 01-09-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

wait, I thought this movie was out on the 20th? I really want to see this movie.

What movies scared you guys as adults?
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:38 PM 01-09-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
wait, I thought this movie was out on the 20th? I really want to see this movie.

Honestly The original Grudge scared TF out of me at the theatre.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:46 PM 01-09-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Honestly The original Grudge scared TF out of me at the theatre.
I simply LOVE scary movies. but honestly....it's very rare that I find one that actually SCARES me. this one did....enough so that I won't stop on it while channel surfing. :-)
that noise that crawly around girl makes......good GAWD....
[Reply]
SAGA45 05:34 PM 01-09-2017
The Ring

Saw it in the theater when it first came out. It was funny...when the movie started, there were these annoying teenage girls a couple rows behind me chattering and giggling away. But when they showed the face of the first girl that died......those girls were dead silent for the remainder of the film and some middle-aged woman stood up and walked out. It was AWESOME.

that brings me to another flick that scared me...

Dead Silence

Same thing....theater viewing. Mary Shaw haunted my dreams for damn near a week afterward.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:48 PM 01-09-2017

It is...I watched a pirated version of it online.

I don't get scared anymore...I've watched too many horror flicks I guess.

[Reply]
Rasputin 09:54 PM 01-09-2017

The Others with Nicole Kidman is a top scary movie for me I didn't expect the twist of things at the end.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:48 PM 01-09-2017
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
The Ring

Saw it in the theater when it first came out. It was funny...when the movie started, there were these annoying teenage girls a couple rows behind me chattering and giggling away. But when they showed the face of the first girl that died......those girls were dead silent for the remainder of the film and some middle-aged woman stood up and walked out. It was AWESOME.

that brings me to another flick that scared me...

Dead Silence

Same thing....theater viewing. Mary Shaw haunted my dreams for damn near a week afterward.

Dead Silence with the lady with the dolls? Meh.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:41 PM 01-09-2017
C.H.U.D. (1984)
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:43 PM 01-09-2017
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
C.H.U.D. (1984)
I liked it.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:03 AM 01-10-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
The Others with Nicole Kidman is a top scary movie for me I didn't expect the twist of things at the end.

Good movie
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:33 AM 01-10-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

Cat's Eye is one of my all time favorites.

Has three stories told from the view of a cat General that has to save child Drew Barrymore from a menacing gremlin.

The first story is about a guy who enrolls himself into a quit smoking program Quitters Inc and for his families own good should quit smoking.

The second story is about a bet. A millionaire bets this guy a million bucks to walk around the edge of a sky scraper and his wife too. It's pretty exhilarating. Hey. Pigs don't eat it because they don't know how.

The third and last story is of what I mentioned as the cat makes it's way to a family home the child wants to keep the cat but the reluctant parents don't want too. Never mind General is the only one who can protect Drew Barrymore from the Gremlin.

If you really are struggling to quit smoking I'd suggest this movie you will think twice about smoking again if you love your loved ones.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 25 of 45
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up