ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 240
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:36 PM 10-27-2019
We're never winning a Superbowl with Reid. How can you not understand our defense is completely gassed? Oh I guess this way you can blame it on Spags. Fuckhead.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:36 PM 10-27-2019
Yeah!! Let's fire Andy!!! JFC...
[Reply]
carcosa 09:36 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
He is the reason the Chiefs were even in this game tonight.

He was also the reason the Chiefs didn't get a chance to win it in the end.
The Andy Reid Dilemma
[Reply]
Jerm 09:37 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Yeah!! Let's fire Andy!!! JFC...
Yay let's waste another year of Mahomes not winning a Super Bowl....
[Reply]
JakeF 09:37 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’ve criticized Andy plenty but tonight wasn’t on him. It was a credit to him that this was even a game.
He seriously cost the team at least 5 or 6 times.

If a game comes down to coaching decisions then we are probably going to lose.

Absolutely why we won't win a Super Bowl with Andy.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:37 PM 10-27-2019
I’ve criticized Andy plenty but tonight wasn’t on him. It was a credit to him that this was even a game.
And yet subtle decision making got in the way of him being rewarded for it. And there you have his entire career.

And he will stand on that podium and give some crap answer only to continue drawing up great plays only to have small decisions and poor iq teams hurt him.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:38 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
He is the reason the Chiefs were even in this game tonight.

He was also the reason the Chiefs didn't get a chance to win it in the end.
Therein lies the rub.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:38 PM 10-27-2019
Andy has learned... Be the first to the buffet and you get all the fatty food you want...

Please eat more Trans Fats you fucking pig..
[Reply]
staylor26 09:38 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
And yet subtle decision making got in the way of him being rewarded for it. And there you have his entire career.

And he will stand on that podium and give some crap answer only to continue drawing up great plays only to have small decisions and poor iq teams hurt him.
:-)
[Reply]
jd1020 09:38 PM 10-27-2019
Even if you want to ignore how incredibly stupid it was to punt the ball back to Rogers down 7 with 5 mins left in the game, he "fought" to make a game of it then at the very end threw in the towel like a soft bitch.

The odds were stacked against the Chiefs winning that game and they had a chance to do it and it was Andy Reid alone who squashed all hope at the end.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:38 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Sure. Except for the pass happy bullshit in the 2nd half.

Which is kind of what a head coach does. And since he's terrible at what a head coach does...
Here is the thing though. The decisions to go for it on 4th and 3 or to punt or not punt. When to call time outs. You don't nyeed a coach to make those decisions. They are judgement decisions. You have more than enough historical statistics to know what to do in that exact moment.

He needs to heed his ego and have some probability expert on staff who will go, hey Andy, this is not the correct play here. And he will step in with veto power. I mean that really is what every NFL coach and franchise needs. I see this shit week in and week out in the NFL. NFL coaches still are in this 1970s style of play mentality. Which is understandable because they came up through the ranks throughout the years being taught incorrect strategy.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:38 PM 10-27-2019
The one good thing is Mahomes is never going to let him pull this shit. Mahomes is already infinitely better at clock management and risk/reward.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:39 PM 10-27-2019
It doesn't matter. No matter what I will ALWAYS expect Andy to Fuck up some crucial part of the game because he does it every.fucking.time.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
JakeF 09:39 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Yay let's waste another year of Mahomes not winning a Super Bowl....
Might as well apologize to Mahomes now. How much of his career is Andy going to waste?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:39 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
We're never winning a Superbowl with Reid. How can you not understand our defense is completely gassed? Oh I guess this way you can blame it on Spags. Fuckhead.
Because he's one-dimensional. He's REALLY that stupid about defense.
[Reply]
Page 152 of 240
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202 > Last »
Up