Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Flopnuts
Hammock Parties 08:14 PM 05-10-2020
He has passed.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:18 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Much appreciated Scotty. But time is of the essence. And I've got little to spare at this point.

Are you doing well through all this Covid-ity? Please say you are.
WTF? You better not be next in line...
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:22 PM 05-11-2020
Much appreciated Scotty. But time is of the essence. And I've got little to spare at this point.

Are you doing well through all this Covid-ity? Please say you are.
Time is of the essence with little to spare sounds a bit morbid, we’ve went round and round through the years... but I hope that’s not code for something bad

It’s funny to me that some of the posters I’ve tangled the worst with, like you... often end up being the people I like to hear from the most
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:40 PM 05-11-2020
:-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:51 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Time is of the essence with little to spare sounds a bit morbid, we’ve went round and round through the years... but I hope that’s not code for something bad

It’s funny to me that some of the posters I’ve tangled the worst with, like you... often end up being the people I like to hear from the most
Originally Posted by Bugs:
WTF? You better not be next in line..
No, no lads, not like that. Sorry for the cryptic sentence.

I'm fit. All is well. But, while I DO value the friends (and I DO consider you friends), there are places that life takes you that require your time and attention. That's where I'm at.

But F, it does gut check a guy when you read that Flop has been taken from this life.

Live well, gents.

Also, Scott and Bugs, I presume you are well through our current troubles?
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:51 PM 05-11-2020
I genuinely liked him. This is sad news.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:12 PM 05-11-2020

I'm fit. All is well. But, while I DO value the friends (and I DO consider you friends), there are places that life takes you that require your time and attention. That's where I'm at.

But F, it does gut check a guy when you read that Flop has been taken from this life.

Live well, gents.

I’m treading water bud... not dying, but not getting ahead either... this Wutang has everything all screwed up

Let’s talk about it in DC, your voice is welcome there
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:26 PM 05-11-2020

Live well, gents.

Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I’m treading water bud... not dying, but not getting ahead either... this Wutang has everything all screwed up

Let’s talk about it in DC, your voice is welcome there
Same here, treading water but could be worse off for sure. Definitely a time for perspective and counting the blessings we do have.

Just promise, and that goes for ALL OF YOU FUCKERS, that someone lets us know if the worst does happen. Sucks that we're left guessing about some long time members here.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:54 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Same here, treading water but could be worse off for sure. Definitely a time for perspective and counting the blessings we do have.

Just promise, and that goes for ALL OF YOU FUCKERS, that someone lets us know if the worst does happen. Sucks that we're left guessing about some long time members here.
I'm sure DaFace will know when I eat it, I'm pretty sure he's facebook friends with the wife.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:57 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'm sure DaFace will know when I eat it, I'm pretty sure he's facebook friends with the wife.
Well if you disappear we'll all just assume it was a horrible farming accident.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:04 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
While true, I try to open Facebook as rarely as possible. But I'm sure I'd hear pretty quickly one way or another.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 10:10 PM 05-11-2020
Thoughts and prayers for his family. RIP
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:14 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Well if you disappear we'll all just assume it was a horrible farming accident.
Hell with that. I’m safe. I’d probably trip and fall and bust my head or something final destination like to die on the farm.

Probably the highest risk activity I do is driving to this one farm that’s just off the highway. Which is handy. Except right there the highway is like the Bermuda Triangle of dumbfuck driving or something. If I run across someone stupid on a road, 7 out of 10 times it’s there.
[Reply]
srvy 10:32 PM 05-11-2020
I am pretty sure when I am gone there will be little notice here. But that said we should have a checkbox that in case of death do not dig up my bleached bones let me rest in peace.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:02 AM 05-12-2020
Micheal my dude,

One of the few on here who've liked me but many that gave me a chance. You always had my back even though I could be a terrible piece of shit especially during the whole Phil thing. Yet you were able to the toughest things which is forgive and give me a chance.

While we have similar personalities I can only hope to be the person you were. Always wanted to meet you and anytime you posted shit was epic.

It sucks I never got you meet you IRL shit we probably would have ended up getting arrested :-).

Please watch over all of us and best believe do enough trolling of Pats fans for both of us this season.

Love you
[Reply]
chagrin 06:48 AM 05-12-2020
RIP Flop :-)
[Reply]
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up