ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Only Fans Mom has kids kicked out of school
lawrenceRaider 11:23 AM 02-26-2021

https://news.yahoo.com/mother-three-...222232829.html

"A mother who uses OnlyFans has spoken out after her three sons were reportedly expelled from their Catholic school over her presence on the adult platform.

According to Crystal Jackson, from California, she created an OnlyFans account in 2019 as a way to spice up her relationship with her husband Chris Jackson.

However, according to the mother-of-three, who goes by Tiffany Poindexter, or Mrs Poindexter, on the app, where she told People she makes more than $150,000 a month, her pictures were eventually leaked to Sacred Heart Parish School in Sacramento, where her children went to school."

Any Chiefs fans here subscribe to her site?
[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:29 PM 02-26-2021
People actually pay more for not wiping. I never wanted to know all of this information but I know it.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:36 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
While attractive for her age, ive concluded shes found a way to really take advantage of the market if she truly makes 150k a month.
They do, some of them post their income from only fans. Alot of them have other sights they make money off of as well. Onlyfans is not their only income in that field. Alot of them do webcam shows and other sights like manyvids and numerous others. They make a fucking killing.

*edit*

Yeah photoshopped pic.twitter.com/AUf1nSyNmD

— n (@dzdndz) February 25, 2021
Posts her fucking onlyfans income.
[Reply]
loochy 07:39 PM 02-26-2021
But who actually pays for this stuff? Everything you could ever want is already out there for free....
[Reply]
Kman34 07:39 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
What's the market for sharted panties look like? I don't want them just worn, I want a Taco John's fart run thru them.
I have a pair of fresh Fruit Of The Looms that have Churches Chicken squirt in them.. What will ya give me for them.. PM me..
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:50 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
But who actually pays for this stuff? Everything you could ever want is already out there for free....
It’s common, from what I’ve seen, for the girls to offer SFW chat responses to subscribers. You get the guy who’s lonely, has $10 a month to blow and wants to feel like the girl is his friend....and they’ll spend money.

Why do guys go to strip clubs? They can drink beer and see tits at home. The big spenders are the lonely guys who want to feel a connection. There’s millions of those out there.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:52 PM 02-26-2021
I don't know.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:54 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I have a pair of fresh Fruit Of The Looms that have Churches Chicken squirt in them.. What will ya give me for them.. PM me..
PM sent, Churches is good for those extra healthy sharts.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:57 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Can guys do this? How much could I make by doing it? I'd probably stay clothed, but I can still pose and talk about myself. Is there a market for me?

[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:24 PM 02-26-2021
What's the market for sharted panties look like? I don't want them just worn, I want a Taco John's fart run thru them.
Some of the first things bought at a garage sale is old underwear and bras.
[Reply]
vonBobo 08:26 PM 02-26-2021
Free pics can be stolen or shared without consent, only fans is nice to know there isn't a karmic price to pay.
The OF performers also get to choose the kind of material they want to make, when they want, and they decide the who with. No creepy producers, no unwanted drugs and alcohol, no coercion.
The performers get to create their own content, express themselves creatively and sexually using their own vision and personal desires. Overall it is just better content than the male oriented lick/suck/pound industry.

Oh... And Only Fans has their content locked and cannot be downloaded, and the content is not available in any freely available manner. Any OF content available somewhere else online would be stealing from the performer. Throwing a favorite performer 5 or 10 bucks is cheaper than lunch from McDonald's.
[Reply]
notorious 08:56 PM 02-26-2021
No way you are getting mine. I put a shitload of work into them.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:01 PM 02-26-2021
I mean, she’s alright, but 150k a month??? That number tells me that way too many young guys in this country haven’t seen a good piece of ass in their lifetimes and/or have mommy issues.

Chicks that look like that are basically giving it away to any average dude who will buy them a few rail drinks. And man, those nipples would instantly turn me off. Looks like she’s been running them through a Jack LaLanne Power Juicer.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:18 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
I listen to KFC radio podcast, barstool sports. I would have said the same thing but they have had couples call in that make a killing and they are average looking. Some girls make like 20-30K a month selling panties. I almost have my finance talked into selling used Walmart cheap panties after she listened to a few of people on the podcast. It’s insane. I don’t want her doing nude stuff but if we can sock away 50g’s a year because perverts buy her used undies why the hell not.
Just a note: You probably ought not call your lady "my finance" to her face.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 09:48 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Just a note: You probably ought not call your lady "my finance" to her face.
I do math. Not spelling.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:57 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
She's lying about that lol
It's still real to me, dammit.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up