ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Nzoner's Game Room>OU footballer picks bar fight. (With an MMA dude)
Prison Bitch 12:31 PM 02-23-2021

OU football player Spencer Jones picked a fight against a guy with a decade of MMA training at an OU bar this past weekend.

It didn’t end well for him and he almost lost his eye. He is currently recovering from eye surgery. pic.twitter.com/OuvgyppljM

— Unnecessary Roughness (@UnnecRoughness) February 22, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:25 PM 02-26-2021
I’ve been in one (sorta) fight in my life - HS when some punk sent my GF roses. I went nuts and said “I’m gonna punch him tomorrow”

I did, at school, JR year - got suspended from a local private school, and my parents were talking about me in the kitchen. It’s the only time my dad argued with her. He said “Good for him. He can do whatever he wants for two days”.

Never forgot it.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:33 PM 02-26-2021
I grew up in the Kansas City school district until 8th grade. You know I got in some fights. Probably lost 2/3 of them. I only won when it was a schlubbier white kid.

My last fight was, according to the owner Michelle, the biggest fight in the history of Davey's Uptown. I was rolling around in the middle of Main St. with some dude trying to gouge my eyes out. Another friend got hit with a cast that broke the bones around his eye (like the dude in this fight). Only good blow I got in was kicking some dude in the nuts while I was laying flat on the sidewalk. Of course the two littlest guys in each group started it all.
[Reply]
burt 10:18 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
It's a joke dumbass. Everyone knows CP is a bunch of old fat-asses. I'm a fat 51-year-old.
Bet I could kick your ass.....I'm 60.....j/k
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:25 AM 02-27-2021
I do a good job just beating the hell out of myself doing the daily living thing.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:16 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I do a good job just beating the hell out of myself doing the daily living thing.
Me too man. Seems like the last 2 years I’ve had weird shit happen. Badger holes and the like.

Every time I do something to myself I realize I’m too fucking old to be incurring injuries.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:19 PM 02-27-2021
There’s a reason why after 50 every time you see a doctor they ask you,”Have you had any falls in the last few weeks”. LOL
[Reply]
burt 03:43 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
There’s a reason why after 50 every time you see a doctor they ask you,”Have you had any falls in the last few weeks”. LOL
and let's not talk about industrial strength muscle cramps. That shit will lock you down!!!!
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:46 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Right, and you picked the correct course of action for yourself. I have zero sympathy for either side involved in this. Can't face the consequences? Then leave and don't fight. Each side deserves everything that happens in that situation.
I get that, and certainly have no sympathy for either side in that situation.

My posts stemmed from seeing the donations for the MMA guys, and my assumption people are behind that because of the whole "bullying the bullies" thing... and the gofundme is centered around "my brother and I defending ourselves", and one also said they showed restraint.

I don't think any of that is true, even though we're lacking context for how it all began..... so, my point was more along the lines of whether the MMA guys' response was really "defending themselves" and "showing restraint", or in other words diffusing the situation versus wanting to throw down.

I don't see that as their motive at all... they wanted to beat the shit out of the OU douchebags and there's really no painting it in a different light of "poor MMA guys defend themselves from the mean bullies, please help pay my medical bills".

So yeah, I totally get "each side deserves everything that happens in that situation"... it wasn't a proportional response in the context of "defending ourselves", as both sides wanted to beat the shit out of each other.
[Reply]
burt 03:51 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
both sides wanted to beat the shit out of each other.
^this. And this only.:-)

NO restraint was shown. Actually the opposite as the one guy continuing the beat down when the OU guy was OUT! That would be the opposite of restraint.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 03:53 PM 02-27-2021
I’ll fight any of you guys. Name the place and my hired proxy will whip your ass and send me the video to prove it. That is all.
[Reply]
burt 04:00 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
I’ll fight any of you guys. Name the place and my hired proxy will whip your ass and send me the video to prove it. That is all.
Finally!! THE smartest way to fight!!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:13 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
and let's not talk about industrial strength muscle cramps. That shit will lock you down!!!!
That is NO lie, and I was getting them several years before age 50... the ones along my sides that literally crop up outta nowhere are always the worst, can hardly move without bellowing out like a dying cow while they're happening
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:24 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That is NO lie, and I was getting them several years before age 50... the ones along my sides that literally crop up outta nowhere are always the worst, can hardly move without bellowing out like a dying cow while they're happening
I had a very random day of neck muscle spasms a while back... never had them before and not since. I used to have the random morning of turning my neck and realizing I slept wrong or whatever, but nothing like that bullshit.

Each time was maybe ~5-10 seconds of DON'T. FUCKING. MOVE. followed by a few seconds of what the fuck was that?!?!

And I'm still a decade away from 50. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:33 PM 02-27-2021
I had a very random day of neck muscle spasms a while back... never had them before and not since. I used to have the random morning of turning my neck and realizing I slept wrong or whatever, but nothing like that bullshit.

Each time was maybe ~5-10 seconds of DON'T. FUCKING. MOVE. followed by a few seconds of what the fuck was that?!?!

Ever slept on your arm so long you were 100% convinced you were gonna lose it?

We've all gotten the numb arm before, but when this instance happened like 17-18 years ago I would've sworn it was gonna have to be amputated... took a good ten minutes to even start feeling a tingle in it again

Had NO control, would pick it up with my left hand and it'd flop to my side like dead meat no matter how hard I tried... boy I was a PANICKED MFER that morning :-)
[Reply]
burt 04:37 PM 02-27-2021

AND I am a decade PAST 50!!! Calf cramps, Hammy cramps, RIB FUCKING CRAMPS!!! Look....I expected some issues. I broke between 27 and 30 bones. And as stated earlier in this thread, had facial reconstruction (thankfully, I was never pretty), had a football sized growth removed from my ass cheek and 7 "narrowing arteries" that are "beyond stints"... But these muscle cramps weren't expected!
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Up