ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2016 of 2683
« First < 1016151619161966200620122013201420152016 20172018201920202026206621162516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:02 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
But what does "get a real ring" mean? I have seen it a thousand times and just have no idea what they are saying by that.
Maybe they're just dipshits who don't know Mahomes won a ring last year?
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:03 AM 02-26-2021
But what does "get a real ring" mean? I have seen it a thousand times and just have no idea what they are saying by that.

They say that shit to lebron all the time.

Its just miserable cunts being miserable cunts.
[Reply]
GoForIt 11:31 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
What's with all the twitter hate for Mahomes? Win a real ring? WTF?

Just a guess. But most view the SB last year as Jimmy G. choking the chip away for the niners. It's dumb.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:33 AM 02-26-2021
Combination of SF choking and the refs “helping” Pat. Hilarious after TB was gifted two TD’s this year.
[Reply]
GoForIt 11:37 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Combination of SF choking and the refs “helping” Pat. Hilarious after TB was gifted two TD’s this year.
Jimmy was a deer in headlights which is probably why the Niners are looking to move on from him this year. You just can never predict if the moment will be too big for a player.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:02 PM 02-26-2021
Hell, EVERY QB has to "win a real ring," then.

Did you win a blowout? You were gifted a shitty opponent in the Super Bowl.

Did you win a close game? Your opponent had to do something stupid/shitty at some point to allow you the chance to squeak by.

Take all of Tom Brady's rings, and even excuse the cheating and gifts from the refs that he had. In every single one of his wins, you can say, "Well, his opponent blah blah blah"

It's why I fucking hate the "rings" metric. No, it's NOT the only thing that matters.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:49 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Did you win a close game? Your opponent had to do something stupid/shitty at some point to allow you the chance to squeak by.

Take all of Tom Brady's rings, and even excuse the cheating and gifts from the refs that he had. In every single one of his wins, you can say, "Well, his opponent blah blah blah"

It's why I ****ing hate the "rings" metric. No, it's NOT the only thing that matters.
The only real ring that Brady won was his first by that criteria.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:55 PM 02-26-2021
The win a real ring thing is troll stuff - sometimes not even put out by real people.

Means nothing.
[Reply]
GoForIt 02:43 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

It's why I ****ing hate the "rings" metric. No, it's NOT the only thing that matters.
It is going to be a long ride for you I'm afraid for the duration of Pat's career. LOL. The hate media is always there ready to pounce on all the athletes. It's not just the ringz argument, it's everything. I have already read and heard the talking heads say Patrick's stats are inflated because his team is stacked and he has Reid coaching him. Get used it. The nonsense knows no bounds.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:49 PM 02-26-2021
You guys realize you're getting trolled right?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:53 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
It is going to be a long ride for you I'm afraid for the duration of Pat's career. LOL. The hate media is always there ready to pounce on all the athletes. It's not just the ringz argument, it's everything. I have already read and heard the talking heads say Patrick's stats are inflated because his team is stacked and he has Reid coaching him. Get used it. The nonsense knows no bounds.
I just hope I get to read the hate media on Patrick for another 20 years. I'm really looking forward to that.
[Reply]
GoForIt 10:24 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I just hope I get to read the hate media on Patrick for another 20 years. I'm really looking forward to that.
That's the right attitude. It comes with the territory so mind as well enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 02:15 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
The football "guru's" said Mahomes was a MAJOR project, and we made a mistake trading that far up for him. They point out talent on the field, yet ignore the incredible (How the hell did he just do that?) passes, and joke of an offensive line. I don't give a crap what any of the talking heads say. If I could choose one QB (past or present) to take this franchise over long term, it's Mahomes 10 out of 10 times. Right now, all the offense needs is pass protection. Just imagine what Patrick could do if he had time in the pocket to step into the pass and allow his WR's to finish their route.....
[Reply]
GoForIt 02:19 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:
The football "guru's" said Mahomes was a MAJOR project, and we made a mistake trading that far up for him. They point out talent on the field, yet ignore the incredible (How the hell did he just do that?) passes, and joke of an offensive line. I don't give a crap what any of the talking heads say. If I could choose one QB (past or present) to take this franchise over long term, it's Mahomes 10 out of 10 times. Right now, all the offense needs is pass protection. Just imagine what Patrick could do if he had time in the pocket to step into the pass and allow his WR's to finish their route.....
You can take this for what its worth from a Bucs fan but the Chiefs offense is very limited after Hill and Kelce. Your 3 and 4 options are WR are not good. The Oline I would imagine would be better when healthy but the defense is barely average. The secondary is pretty awful with Breeland being a liability and the LBs are not very good either. I would think Patrick would benefit greatly from an improved D and a decent option at the 3rd WR spot.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:43 PM 02-27-2021
You really should go for it. "It" being killing your family first and then yourself.
[Reply]
Page 2016 of 2683
« First < 1016151619161966200620122013201420152016 20172018201920202026206621162516 > Last »
Up