ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
In Memoriam>I Know No One Here Gives a Big Damn... [mikey23545]
mikey23545 12:54 PM 02-13-2015
I'm going into the hospital tomorrow and will be having my left foot amputated probably Monday or Tuesday. Could be followed by my right leg sometime after that.

Diabetes is a bitch.

I don't usually talk about myself too much here, and I'm too argumentative to have many buddies on here...I don't know really why I even felt like sharing this info.

But here I go...Any well wishes will be appreciated, though I don't expect to many... :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:02 PM 05-14-2015
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Not sure. I know you are missing him since the two of you broke up. I has a sad for you. Don't cry too long you'll get another guy and maybe by then you can get married!
Now Dave, WWJD?
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:45 PM 05-14-2015
I'll chuck him an email.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:47 AM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I'll chuck him an email.
Tell him to come to STL and eat some food and have a few chuckles....
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:48 AM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I'll chuck him an email.
Please do. I hate hearing things like this about our CP members.

Like all the other idiots here, he's like Family :-)

PS - I actually enjoy mikey's posts.
[Reply]
stonedstooge 08:02 AM 05-15-2015
COME BACK LITTLE SHEBA!
[Reply]
threebag02 08:06 AM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by mikey23545:
I'm going into the hospital tomorrow and will be having my left foot amputated probably Monday or Tuesday. Could be followed by my right leg sometime after that.

Diabetes is a bitch.

I don't usually talk about myself too much here, and I'm too argumentative to have many buddies on here...I don't know really why I even felt like sharing this info.

But here I go...Any well wishes will be appreciated, though I don't expect to many... :-)
did it get your fingers and arms too? Best Wishes Mikey
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:04 PM 05-16-2015
ok Mikey, Bring it !
[Reply]
mikey23545 03:10 PM 05-16-2015
I'm back at the keyboard with all parts still attached so far
[Reply]
mikey23545 03:15 PM 05-16-2015
So much for the good news.

The transplant Doc at the Mayo Clinic gives me a 50-50 chance of living more than two years without a new heart.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:19 PM 05-16-2015
Originally Posted by mikey23545:
So much for the good news.

The transplant Doc at the Mayo Clinic gives me a 50-50 chance of living more than two years without a new heart.
All parts attached is great news. Now, are you on a list for heart transplant ?

I know a guy here that must be in his 80's that had a transplant 20 years ago.

He has to take antirejection meds but he's a mechanic and still gets greasy every day.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:40 PM 05-16-2015
mikey23545 is a good poster.
[Reply]
mikey23545 03:42 PM 05-16-2015
my evaluation for a transplant begins in about a week when they receive the results of the last round of tests for amyloidosis.
[Reply]
Donger 04:07 PM 05-16-2015
Originally Posted by mikey23545:
my evaluation for a transplant begins in about a week when they receive the results of the last round of tests for amyloidosis.
Great to hear from you, Mikey. I hoping all the best.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:19 PM 05-16-2015
Originally Posted by mikey23545:
my evaluation for a transplant begins in about a week when they receive the results of the last round of tests for amyloidosis.

Good luck.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:44 PM 05-16-2015
Good luck mikey
[Reply]
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up