ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 84
« First < 28687475767778 79808182 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:32 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Didn't watch the whole video clip, but those look like standard nav lights blinking away on that thing.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:53 AM 09-17-2020
UFO's are so smart they use standard FAA lighting.

or maybe the blinking red light was tied into the earths' magnetic field and was sending signals back to space!

I was intrigued at first; then after a good look, I'm like.."you can literally see "Goodyear" written on it". looks like the text lighting the blimp uses was AFU
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:05 AM 09-17-2020
Pretty sure that read "Ice Cubes a pimp".
[Reply]
Bowser 07:34 PM 10-06-2020

[Reply]
eDave 12:22 AM 10-07-2020
My lighter has vanished into thin air. No way it's not around here, but it's not.
[Reply]
Cheater5 07:33 AM 10-07-2020

My favorite book as a kid was 'Mysteries of the Unexplained' which contained most of the well known strange tales (like Flight 19), and many smaller anecdotes throughout history. I checked it out from Southwest High School library (65th and Wornall Road) back in 1982, and I still have it. I am a sucker for those dumb shows on Travel Channel, and it's my guilty pleasure.

*No, I did not attend SW H.S. but I lived in that neighborhood.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:49 AM 02-07-2021
So Elizondo and Mellon have left TTSA, and now 'phase two' has begun. Whatever that means. I will say this, he's a really good fucking interview...

[Reply]
Valiant 02:46 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Spoiler!
Drones reflecting in the sunset.
[Reply]
Cheater5 03:41 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Drones reflecting in the sunset.

Flares. Those are flares.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:20 PM 02-14-2021
New Netflix series on Elisa Lam / The Cecil is pretty interesting....the “web sleuth” guy highlighted is annoying as hell though. John Sobhani is his name, a real weirdo.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:12 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Jerm:
New Netflix series on Elisa Lam / The Cecil is pretty interesting....the “web sleuth” guy highlighted is annoying as hell though. John Sobhani is his name, a real weirdo.
Actually just started watching that about an hour ago. Always been fascinated/horrified by that story.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:37 PM 02-15-2021
anyone ever read the Missing 411 books? I've watched all the youtube videos and the movies. David Paulides is the guy that narrates the videos and he wrote the books.

I watched so many of those that youtube constantly recommends MR Ballen videos. Mr Ballen used to bite the missing 411 cases to make his own vids. he didnt need to do that though. he has some pretty good content that isnt related to the M411 series

its kind of messed up... youtube suppresses the CanAm missing 411 project videos but promotes imitators that lift content and add spin.

[Reply]
eDave 08:27 PM 04-08-2021
Found this sub dedicated to this and is old school. Not like the shit of today.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HighStrangeness/
[Reply]
srvy 11:37 AM 04-18-2021
Anyone see this?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ufos-spot...world-has-seen

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:42 AM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Anyone see this?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ufos-spot...world-has-seen

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk
Yep this had to be leaked, but once it was out the Navy promptly confirmed its authenticity... that branch of the service has been surprising the hell outta me with their honesty lately

I'd love for someone here to tell me China or Russia have gigantic pyramid shaped aircraft capable of clowning everything in the US Navy inventory
[Reply]
Page 78 of 84
« First < 28687475767778 79808182 > Last »
Up