ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 20
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Anthony Bourdain
KCUnited 05:36 AM 06-08-2018
Dead at 61 per various media outlets

New York (CNN)Anthony Bourdain, a gifted storyteller and writer who took CNN viewers around the world, has died. He was 61.

CNN confirmed Bourdain's death on Friday and said the cause of death was suicide.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/us/an...bit/index.html
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:16 PM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Venn
Ya, that was a bad one by me. I guess chart out your reasons into a shape of Vin Diesel.

This heat is apparently frying my brain.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:21 PM 06-11-2018
Do any of these idiots ever stop to think how ridiculous they'll look suspended lifeless, open eyes open mouth, hanging from a rope?
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:45 PM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Do any of these idiots ever stop to think how ridiculous they'll look suspended lifeless, open eyes open mouth, hanging from a rope?
And most likely shit in their drawers . :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:45 PM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I saw the Hitmans Bodyguard last night.

It was fucking hilarious. There was a nice mix of deadpool, John Wick, and we’ll... Samuel L Jackson.

The thing that made it work was the banter worked. It would have been campy and stupid if the banter didn’t work. Big credit to the writers.

Watch it if you get a chance
:-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:47 PM 06-11-2018
I'm sure that's at the top of their mind right beforehand.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:30 PM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Well you see, they should have sat down and Vin Diagram'd it and if you're rich than clearly your brain is 100% fine. I mean shit, there isn't such a thing as mentally sick rich people.
Being famous and wealthy is a sickness that many can’t handle. I can only imagine how lonely it can be.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06-11-2018, 08:43 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: stupid modded video
Gadzooks 08:43 PM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I felt the same way about Cobain, 'oh the pressures of fame, its all too much'... hey man its your band, if you need time off put your foot down with all of the big interests pushing you around

The fans will be waiting when you return

Bourdain, like Cobain, should've fought through it for his daughter... not for Argento and her open relationship thing

Thats what killed Tony
Uh, Cobain was murdered by Courtney Love.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:57 PM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
I guarantee the ones so concerned about his 11yo daughter don't give a **** about the kids being torn away from their families at the border.
Terrible comparison.

The families at the border are committing a crime.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:00 PM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Problem is the growing trend of progressivism has turned everything into a choice. Suicide should never be a choice. That's why suicide rates are up 30%.

Life is depression. Life for most people is hard. Life for most people sucks.

Take it on and keep going.
Yup. Moral relativism at work.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 09:08 PM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Just curious, last fall/winter there were several high profile rock stars kill themselves. They all had kids too. We’re these same issues brought up? We’re they considered weak assholes too? Or is there a different standard for rock stars compared to :-) or fashion designers.
The judgemental assholes are consistent.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:54 PM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Soldiers killing themselves get a pass.
false narrative.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:49 AM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
And most likely shit in their drawers . :-)
That's even better. Puts rope around neck, kicks chair, and the last thing they remember is choking for air while a huge Dook comes shooting out their ass.

What a way to be remembered. Idiots.
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:09 PM 06-12-2018
Watch norm McDonald's special on Netflix. Hilarious
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:39 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I'm sure that's at the top of their mind right beforehand.
Maybe they should be reminded. People are VERY vain. Maybe if Spade was reminded she'd look like a goddamn idiot hanging there, eyeballs bulging and a big stinky turd in her panties, she'd let vanity stop her
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:45 PM 06-17-2018
As a die hard conservative I have to admit, I miss Anthony What a great person he was!
[Reply]
Page 13 of 20
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up