ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What is the relationship like between you and the parents of your significant other?
|Zach| 03:23 PM 08-08-2020
Do you have challenges that are pretty stereotypical or is it a pretty great connection.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:07 PM 08-08-2020
My in laws are really pretty good to me. But they’re infuriating. They’re in their 70s now and it seems like everything they do is just to be a pain in the ass. I’m 100% sure it’s not malicious, but at their stage in life, objective analysis is gone, critical thinking is waning, and their brain/mouth filter is malfunctioning.

I have it pretty good overall.
[Reply]
seclark 06:14 PM 08-08-2020
Mil is all right
Kind of a black widow
Marries dudes and they die
We get along though
I ain’t ever married her
sec
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:15 PM 08-08-2020
Well, they're dead, so...

While they were around, I got along great with my in-laws.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:21 PM 08-08-2020
They're great. Nobody has ever had better in-laws than me.

They love me, too, my better half says that if we ever split up they'd want to keep me instead.
[Reply]
Spott 06:33 PM 08-08-2020
My relationship with my mother-in-law is good, but not as good as the one I have with my step-mom.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 06:36 PM 08-08-2020
My wife's parents are divorced, her mother remarried, her father didn't

The father and me get along like we've known each other an entire life time. We are similar in some ways as well. It is one of those father in law, son in law relationships you hope to have from the get go.

The stepfather is a great dude and we've always gotten along but the Mom calls the shots and pretty much tells him how high to jump on a daily basis; So him and me while we get a long great, you can feel the tension in the room because of my relationship with the mother in law. The mother, we used to get along a lot until a few conversations/debates of her trying to pry into my own families life (my wife and children) and over stepping her boundary's on hundreds of things and trying to cause problems between me and my wife (saying bad things about me to her that she sees as red flags) has eventually led to what is now a not great relationship. I used to treat her like a second mother and really tried to show her I looked at her in that way, but to her, I was and always will be an outsider that infiltrated "her" family.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:42 PM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
Mil is all right
Kind of a black widow
We get along though
I ain’t ever married her
sec
:-)
[Reply]
kstater 06:47 PM 08-08-2020
MiL lives with us. We do ok. Comes across entitled at times for someone that lives here for free, but she does most of the housework.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:51 PM 08-08-2020
I still have a pretty good relationship with my ex-mother-in-law.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:56 PM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
Mil is all right
Kind of a black widow
We get along though
I ain’t ever married her
sec
:-) Good ole sec humor.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:41 PM 08-08-2020
My in-laws have passed away, but we got along well. I think we had maybe two conflicts in nearly 30 years.

My wife's in-laws are much more problematic.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:43 PM 08-08-2020
Mother-in-Law can eat a dick.

Pops is cool.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:49 PM 08-08-2020
FIL was an ok guy till he decided to screw his kids and never said a word and they found out when the dirty fuck died. MIL was a saint and now is in a home with Alzheimer's

Dont trust any family. You get screwed in the end.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:53 PM 08-08-2020
Billay's parents are fine people.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:27 PM 08-08-2020
A few stories of inheritance here. That will be another thread.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up