Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Whataburger expanding into the KC area
chinaski 05:57 PM 08-07-2020
Saw on Twitter. No bullshit. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:10 PM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Runza has a really good hamburger. I'm not a huge fan of their Runza's, but their burgers are the best for a fast food drive through.
wife had a runza burger this last week and loved it I had a cheese runza just because I was in Nebraska
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:20 AM 10-21-2020
First 2 locations will be in Blue Springs and Overland Park.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kmb...ansas/34437034

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. —
We finally know where the two first Whataburger locations in Kansas City will be located.

Whataburger has two job listings on its website for general manager positions in Blue Springs and in Overland Park. The jobs were listed on the burger joint’s website for the first time on Tuesday.

The Blue Springs location is slated to be at 905 Highway 7. The Kansas City Star reports that location is a former Winstead’s that closed in 2018.

The Overland Park location will be at 8420 W. 135th Street, which used to be a location of a Salty Iguana, The Star reports.

Interested in the position?

Here’s what Whataburger lists as what it’s looking for in a general manager.

“At Whataburger, we are a team of Family Members,” Whataburger said in the job posting. “We take pride in our work. We care about each other. And we love serving our customers. As a Whataburger Family Member, you will belong to something special — a beloved brand with a proud legacy. The values and skills you gain from working at Whataburger will serve you well at every stage of your career. Be part of something bigger — join the Whataburger Family today.”

After reports that Patrick Mahomes’ favorite fast-food burger would be expanding into the Kansas City metro area, Whataburger finally confirmed in early August it will be expanding its market into Kansas and Missouri.

Mahomes made his love for Whataburger well-known when he tweeted in 2018 that he wants a location in Kansas City. He also tweeted about Whataburger after a Chicago firm bought a major stock in the business.

“I just want a store in Kansas City,” Mahomes said.

Now, less than two years later, Mahomes is going to get his wish.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:31 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
wife had a runza burger this last week and loved it I had a cheese runza just because I was in Nebraska
My mother makes them and they're good.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:32 AM 10-21-2020
7 Highway, sweet that is maybe 10 minutes from my house.
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:34 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
7 Highway, sweet that is maybe 10 minutes from my house.
Yeah, the OP one is about 8 minutes from me and directly on my route to my girl’s preschool.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:36 AM 10-21-2020
Wonder if Mahomie is gonna move to Blue Springs?
[Reply]
Kman34 10:39 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Naw... They’ll deliver that shit every day..
[Reply]
Bowser 11:43 AM 10-21-2020
Rumor has it he bought the Garney property on the hill of Briarcliff West. Wouldn't be shocked if they put a small Whataburger in the basement of his upcoming Tony Stark mansion.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:05 PM 10-21-2020
He just bought a mansion in Ward Parkeay like 2 years ago tho
[Reply]
srvy 12:15 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Rumor has it he bought the Garney property on the hill of Briarcliff West. Wouldn't be shocked if they put a small Whataburger in the basement of his upcoming Tony Stark mansion.
I staked many a storm and sanitary sewers in new subdivisions for Mr Garneys plumbing company. He was such a good dude to work with. Man that grew in a heartbeat through the years.

[Reply]
Bowser 12:21 PM 10-21-2020
That place was massive. Heard he had brass (copper??) gutters on the house.

I'm sure Mahomes' place will be every bit as nice.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:23 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
First 2 locations will be in Blue Springs and Overland Park.
believe first is lees summit
[Reply]
srvy 12:38 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
believe first is lees summit
They pulled out of LS for time being. The 2 posted will be the study for future expansion.
[Reply]
srvy 12:41 PM 10-21-2020
While WAB often does converts existing real estate they do build their own building also. I think they are just being cautious with an area that they are not familiar with.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:44 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
They pulled out of LS for time being. The 2 posted will be the study for future expansion.
wow, that spot they had picked in LS was pretty good and close to the highway
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up