ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>I'm going to stab Comcast in the face...
Mecca 10:04 AM 07-06-2020
They are literally the worst fucking ISP...

So Comcast how will you handle what is going on...well you see we will make 3 months of our service not have a data cap..ok even though data caps are complete bullshit, fine. But when we bring them back in July...we're going to take away 1 of your courtesy months without telling you because we think adding 200 gigs to your cap is sufficient...

Also we are going to take that other courtesy month because June is going to count when we calculate data even though we said it wouldn't count...

Is there a worse company out there than this, their customer service motto should be, bend over and take it.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:10 AM 07-06-2020
I see your Comcast, and raise you Directv/Att.....
[Reply]
Mecca 10:13 AM 07-06-2020
You can't tell me you are uncapping your net for 3 months then tell me they count as my courtesy months, that makes it not a nice gesture, it makes you a dickface.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:26 AM 07-06-2020
Does anyone like any utility?
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:27 AM 07-06-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They are literally the worst fucking ISP...

So Comcast how will you handle what is going on...well you see we will make 3 months of our service not have a data cap..ok even though data caps are complete bullshit, fine. But when we bring them back in July...we're going to take away 1 of your courtesy months without telling you because we think adding 200 gigs to your cap is sufficient...

Also we are going to take that other courtesy month because June is going to count when we calculate data even though we said it wouldn't count...

Is there a worse company out there than this, their customer service motto should be, bend over and take it.
I messed them on twitter saying that the data cap is fucking bullshit, they messaged me in private and gave me unlimited data for 10 bucks more a month.

1000 Gigs a month is not enough anymore if you are a gamer and have kids around watching netflix and/or hulu. They need to up that shit for the rest of the folks. Its a fucking nightmare for a gamer. especially when games are 100plus gigs per game. Shit Call of Duty is 180! Ark is over 200. God forbid one of your hard drives with games take a crap.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:29 AM 07-06-2020
When comcast came out to do the install on our new place they originally went to the wrong address, which delayed the install a couple more days as they made us reschedule. When bill time came, you guessed it, 2 bills, one for ours and one for the wrong address they went to. The kicker is the other address doesn't even exist. Its a level of incompetence that has to be intentional.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:30 AM 07-06-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
I messed them on twitter saying that the data cap is fucking bullshit, they messaged me in private and gave me unlimited data for 10 bucks more a month.
Not sure I buy into this...data caps are bullshit though.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:39 AM 07-06-2020
I am going through my account looking for usage.
ed-fount it.. used about half the last two monthe

Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19):As part of Xfinity’s response to COVID-19, you won’t be charged for any data usage that occurred from March 13 through June 30. To bring you more value and support you going forward, we’re increasing the amount of data included in our internet data plans by 20%, to 1.2 TB. These changes will be effective July 1. Learn more here.
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:40 AM 07-06-2020
Not sure I buy into this...data caps are bullshit though.

Well, as you can see, my unlimited data and my gateway/router thing is 25 a month.
Attached: Screenshot (34).png (65.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Mecca 10:41 AM 07-06-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I am going through my account looking for usage. Cant find it now.
Go to their website sign in, click on my account, then click on the internet tab it literally has a modem picture, it's on that page.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 07-06-2020
Well, as you can see, my unlimited data and my gateway/router thing is 25 a month.
Should I call and go apeshit on them...
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:44 AM 07-06-2020
Should I call and go apeshit on them...
Just tell them, that 1TB isnt enough with kids being home and them gaming and streaming video. Ask them if they can work with you on it, then hell, show them that picture i gave you! lol
[Reply]
Mecca 10:46 AM 07-06-2020
Just tell them, that 1TB isnt enough with kids being home and them gaming and streaming video. Ask them if they can work with you on it, then hell, show them that picture i gave you! lol
I'm going to show them this picture...

[Reply]
kcxiv 10:48 AM 07-06-2020
another tip about comcast. get 1 cable box if you have cable and use the xfinity streaming app on the other tv's to watch live tv.
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:49 AM 07-06-2020
I'm going to show them this picture...

lol, serious business.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up