ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 121
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
jdubya 02:16 PM 08-08-2020
Every time Mahomes drops back to throw he is looking for the jugular and the homerun first and then goes elsewhere if nothing is there.

Every time Carr drops back to throw he is looking for the safest and quickest throw every time and turfs it if it isn’t there. Rarely if ever let’s plays develop because the clock in his head only goes to 1.0 seconds before he shits himself
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:27 PM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The guy was not a game manager in college. Look at him push the ball down the field consistently. That’s what made me like him in the draft, and maybe why there were rumors of us liking him too.

He regressed in the NFL.
Every scrub bench warmer you've ever seen in the NFL was the baddest motherfucker on the planet on his High School team.

Virtually every quarterback regresses in the NFL. Alex Smith was the poster-child for it after his years in Utah running a wide-open spread.

You get to a higher level, things get harder, you tighten up in response. Great players don't.

Derek Carr was just never a great player. He did what the overwhelming majority of guys do when they move up from college to the pros.
[Reply]
jdubya 02:58 PM 08-08-2020
Every Raider forum has a Derek Carr Sucks thread just like the Alex Smith threads here. Most Raider fans want to move on while some keep insisting he only needs "more time and weapons and a better defense...." LOL
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:59 PM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Every Raider forum has a Derek Carr Sucks thread just like the Alex Smith threads here. Most Raider fans want to move on while some keep insisting he only needs "more time and weapons and a better defense...." LOL
He just needs more time to develop.
[Reply]
jdubya 12:01 PM 08-14-2020
Carr may finally have competition lol

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1294315372179464192

ic Tafur
@VicTafur
·
1h
Marcus Mariota “really fired me up today,” Gruden said. “He has turned a corner with his ankle (injury) and he is a dazzling playmaker. He had a very nice day.”
[Reply]
Gravedigger 06:42 PM 09-03-2020
https://www.nfl.com/news/super-bowl-...ded-for-repeat

Does David Carr actually believe the bullshit he writes down or is this a joke to him?

David Carr: Raiders over Cowboys. Down six on the final drive, Derek Carr (channeling Kobe Bryant) marches the Raiders down the field to the 8-yard line with 24 seconds left on the clock. Little bro throws a laser for a touchdown to Darren Waller on a post route. Everything that's been built up over the years is behind that throw and the Power of God launches this ball straight into Waller's grip. The Cowboys get one final chance, but it ends when Maxx Crosby hits Dak Prescott as he throws the ball, and Damon Arnette seals the game with a pick-six. RAAAAIDDDDERRRRRSSSSS!

Personally, I don't think Derek Carr has ever, or can, throw a laser, let alone to win a game, and I know God wouldn't help him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:06 PM 09-03-2020
Embarrassing
[Reply]
Pablo 07:16 PM 09-03-2020
Hope he doesn't ruin his mascara jamming little bros jock down his throat.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 07:29 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:

Does David Carr actually believe the bullshit he writes down or is this a joke to him?

David Carr: Raiders over Cowboys. Down six on the final drive, Derek Carr (channeling Kobe Bryant) marches the Raiders down the field to the 8-yard line with 24 seconds left on the clock. Little bro throws a laser for a touchdown to Darren Waller on a post route. Everything that's been built up over the years is behind that throw and the Power of God launches this ball straight into Waller's grip. The Cowboys get one final chance, but it ends when Maxx Crosby hits Dak Prescott as he throws the ball, and Damon Arnette seals the game with a pick-six. RAAAAIDDDDERRRRRSSSSS!

Personally, I don't think Derek Carr has ever, or can, throw a laser, let alone to win a game, and I know God wouldn't help him.
I saw this 20 minutes ago and I still haven't stopped laughing.
Call a doctor.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:13 PM 09-03-2020

The other huge joke? The fucking Cowboys being so many peoples' pick to win the NFC.

Only way the Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl is if they buy tickets.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:35 PM 09-03-2020

It’s embarrassing that the NFLN allows him to be an expert. There are a lot of morons on NFLN though.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:47 PM 09-03-2020
Eh well he certainly isnt where I thought he would be after 2016 but I dont think be sucks. Probably a mid tier at best QB but let me ask you this if you sub him with Cousins, Jimmy G, or Josh Allen is there much of a difference? I dont think those guys listed suck but all are pretty average. I would say Jimmy G is a bit inflated due to Shannahans genius. I'm pretty sure Carr could put up that type of production in his offense.
[Reply]
srvy 11:21 PM 09-03-2020
Yes I saw this on NFLN and I laughed and then became pissed that Youtube TV charged me 10 bucks more a month to acquire this channel. I want my 10 bucks back!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:38 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Eh well he certainly isnt where I thought he would be after 2016 but I dont think be sucks. Probably a mid tier at best QB but let me ask you this if you sub him with Cousins, Jimmy G, or Josh Allen is there much of a difference? I dont think those guys listed suck but all are pretty average. I would say Jimmy G is a bit inflated due to Shannahans genius. I'm pretty sure Carr could put up that type of production in his offense.
I agree. He's actually pretty average, which is perfect for us as division rivals. He's just good enough for them to keep spinning their wheels.

It's hard to believe they've given him more time than we gave Alex Smith.
[Reply]
wazu 06:49 AM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Embarrassing
This. If I’m Derek Carr I’m calling my brother and asking him to please stop.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 121
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Up