ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 80
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 05:09 PM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by BiStateNo:
Both me and my Wife are 63.....You really DON'T need pics :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Spokane Chief Fan 05:15 PM 08-04-2015
I used my same old spiel. They gave me a $100 credit, $10 & $15 for 12 months, and $10 & $5 for six months. I have not paid for the Ticket in 6 years, I usually do better than this, but I am tiring of the game.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:09 PM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
This was me last year.

"So, you are telling me that a BRAND NEW CUSTOMER gets Sunday Ticket for free, and a huge monthly discount, but I, your loyal customer for 15 years can't get anything?"

"Yep"

"Well, I want to cancel my service and open a new account so that I get the new deal"

"Sorry sir, we can't do that"

"Okay, see you in 2 years. Thanks"

That's just how their business model is set up.

All TV providers work the same way. Reel you in with great intro rates for a year or so, then Jack them up so you can subsidize the new customers.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:00 PM 08-04-2015
Saw this on reddit , worth a look.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...e_just_became/
[Reply]
jspchief 08:12 PM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
So I called them got transferred 3 times and that didn't make me happy because I had to keep repeating my self about when it rains I lose reception. I told them that is false advertising claiming 99% reception reliability because if that was true then every time it rains I shouldn't be losing my reception.

So I called them got transferred 3 times and that didn't make me happy because I had to keep repeating my self about when it rains I lose reception. I told them that is false advertising claiming 99% reception reliability because if that was true then every time it rains I shouldn't be losing my reception.

I really hate repeating myself.

Finally got to the person that said she would send out a tech support guy and check if he can do anything with the satellite adjustment but I told her that if it can't be fixed then they need to pick up my dish and I will go back to Cox. He will be out sometime today between noon and 4.

I shouldn't have to worry about missing a game just because it rains. That's shitty service provider & liars to say 99% reliability.

Fuck Direct TV

Fuck Direct TV

I will repeat myself

Fuck Direct TV
Your experiences with signal loss aren't typical. May be a bad install or just too many trees, but only the most severe weather should be giving you problems.
[Reply]
Nzoner 02:10 PM 08-10-2015
Made my annual call today once the full price showed up on my bill,got it free as well plus the $10 a month off.
[Reply]
Earthling 02:39 PM 08-10-2015
Glad I saw this thread. Just called and got ST for around $167 ALL SET!!
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 02:48 PM 08-10-2015
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Saw this on reddit , worth a look.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...e_just_became/
I did that 2 years ago. Worked great, then the NFL blocked it.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:54 PM 08-10-2015
I'll be calling tonight. We'll see how it goes.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:04 PM 08-10-2015
I'm thinking of having one of you lucky assholes call for me.

Fuck all you all winners. FUCK YOU!
[Reply]
Bwana 03:16 PM 08-10-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Well that sucks. I also see the NFL has shut down most of the China based distributors where I once picked up knockoff Jerseys, the rotten bastards. :-)
[Reply]
chiefs1111 03:53 PM 08-10-2015
Sunday Ticket for Free. 3 free months of HBO Showtime and Cinemax and a $50 bill credit for 6 months
[Reply]
Earthling 03:57 PM 08-10-2015
All I did was tell them "I hate that damned old "lewdog" and it was automatic 50% off...
[Reply]
lewdog 04:21 PM 08-10-2015
Originally Posted by Earthling:
All I did was tell them "I hate that damned old "lewdog" and it was automatic 50% off...
:-)

Maybe my wife should try that!
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:05 PM 08-10-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
They blocked the free Netherlands access. Not certain about paying for it from another country.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 80
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up