ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 80
« First < 20606667686970 71727374 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 08:40 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
You can use the browser on a firestick to stream
Ok didn’t know that!! Cheers
[Reply]
SupDock 09:05 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas:
Ok didn’t know that!! Cheers
Absolutely, I downloaded the Firefox browser I believe, it's a bit cumbersome with the remote but you can get the job done, and maximize to full screen.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:30 PM 08-31-2019
FYI - it's super easy to get the streaming version (Sunday ticket) with the student package. You just need the name, school and birthday of a student. You can use any credit card you want (could be a parent, etc).
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:06 AM 09-15-2019
These bastards wouldn't budge for me this year! This is a complete travesty! I haven't paid full price for Sunday Ticket in a decade. Decided to play a game of chicken this year and cancelled a month or so ago when they wouldn't give me a discount. Tried to wait until the last second this year, but no dice. $65/mo for full Sunday Ticket Max. NO discount! I feel like such a freaking sucker.

Screw AT&T!!
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 12:58 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
These bastards wouldn't budge for me this year! This is a complete travesty! I haven't paid full price for Sunday Ticket in a decade. Decided to play a game of chicken this year and cancelled a month or so ago when they wouldn't give me a discount. Tried to wait until the last second this year, but no dice. $65/mo for full Sunday Ticket Max. NO discount! I feel like such a freaking sucker.

Screw AT&T!!
Anderson Cooper needed a raise.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:07 PM 09-15-2019
I've been on the phone with these pieces of shit for 2 hours and counting. They are in a pissing match with the Spokane FOX and NBC and have those channels blocked. No SNF and any games on the Spokane FOX are blacked out on Sunday Ticket. I live over 100 miles from the transmitters so am trying to get them to unsubscribe me from the Spokane channels and hook me up wit the networks in the 380s. No dice yet and the people I have spoken to barely even speak English and sound like they are reading off a script.

On the phone with Loyalty but they are only offering piddling discounts, not the games.
[Reply]
MichaelH 01:53 PM 09-15-2019
I finally managed to cut the cord on Direct TV. It wasn't easy and took two separate calls totaling almost 3 hours in length. I wasn't trying to get anything free from them. I was just sick of paying almost $150 a month for total crap on TV. They just couldn't understand why I didn't want to watch the crap they have. I now have an HD antenna and Hulu which costs 1/3 of what I used to pay. I am not missing anything I used to watch. I strongly recommend it to anyone.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:10 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Absolutely, I downloaded the Firefox browser I believe, it's a bit cumbersome with the remote but you can get the job done, and maximize to full screen.
This is what I do.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:45 AM 08-09-2020
Anyone getting it this year? I am. I’m gonna call today to attempt to get it for free again lol. I wonder if it’ll be harder or easier with everything going on...
[Reply]
eDave 02:53 AM 08-09-2020
Got a text that my cable bill for last month is $327. What??!! I'm on vacation in NC and will check the invoice when I get home but shit.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 10:03 PM 08-12-2020
I haven’t tried calling yet things came up. But I’m definitely calling tomorrow.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:18 PM 08-12-2020
Man i haven't had DTV in like 4 years.

With all the national games and then the few streams I can get from Europe on shady websites. I haven't really needed it.

BTW where are those shady sites now that Reddit removed the streaming thread?
[Reply]
Brooklyn 05:22 AM 08-13-2020
They offered up $50 off the top, and first said nflst for free, but walked it back. Said to call again in two weeks since they aren’t sure what is happening with the season. But the plan was going to be letting everyone have it for free so they don’t have to deal with potential refunds.

Seems weird to have a whole year of sunk costs, but I guess it does make sense to at least not charge for it yet until at least there is a week 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:21 AM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by MichaelH:
I now have an HD antenna and Hulu which costs 1/3 of what I used to pay. I am not missing anything I used to watch. I strongly recommend it to anyone.
What the hell is on Hulu? I tried the Disney+ package with ESPN+/Hulu. There wasnt shit on Hulu. What did I miss?
[Reply]
Mecca 08:30 AM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
What the hell is on Hulu? I tried the Disney+ package with ESPN+/Hulu. There wasnt shit on Hulu. What did I miss?
If you want sports you have to subscribe to the Hulu live, the part of Hulu that is part of the disney package is just basically a version of netflix with more tv shows.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 80
« First < 20606667686970 71727374 > Last »
Up