ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>“First Man”: Finally! A movie glorifying white males
Prison Bitch 10:08 AM 02-11-2019
Indescribable movie. Hard to put into a single message post. It’s remarkable seeing a pro-white male message from Hollyweird. It’s extremely patriotic too. I can’t see the YouTube embed feature since I don’t have an account but here’s the 3-min launch scene of Apollo 11, sending Neil into human history.

https://youtu.be/9LzDdfcNsXo

Did you know polls showed black America opposed the space program? Did you know libshits went down to Canaveral to protest the “injustices” of the NASA budgets? And a month later cried and moaned about it even at Woodstock too?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:20 AM 02-11-2019
Wait...wasn't this the movie that RWers hated (without seeing it) because they heard the US flag wasn't shown for the amount of time that they would have preferred it be shown? RWNJs were really pissed about it, IIRC.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:24 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Wait...wasn't this the movie that RWers hated (without seeing it) because they heard the US flag wasn't shown for the amount of time that they would have preferred it be shown? RWNJs were really pissed about it, IIRC.
You can't recall this morning's granola shit correctly.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:29 AM 02-11-2019
Wow i never knew movies lacked white males playing as glorified, heroic characters. WTF have i been watching all my life?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:31 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Cosmo is right. He’s actually completely 110% right.

The conservosphere completely botched this. I love Breitbart as much as anyone, but they aren’t perfect. I saw the movie because I read the Flag **was** in the movie (it is by the way), it just wasn’t planted.

Had I not read that I’d have believed the lies too and not seen this EPIC.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:32 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Apparently, I can. I looked it up and even Trump ignorantly and moronically bitched about it. It was reported that there wasn't a scene in the movie showing the flag actually being planted in the ground--although there were shots of the flag on the moon and elsewhere throughout the movie. But nutjob gonna nutjob and RWers threw a whole fit about it. So, there's that...dipshit.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:32 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Cosmo is right. He’s actually completely 110% right.

The conservosphere completely botched this. I love Breitbart as much as anyone, but they aren’t perfect. I saw the movie because I read the Flag **was** in the movie (it is by the way), it just wasn’t planted.

Had I not read that I’d have believed the lies too.
PB to my rescue again.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:34 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Wow i never knew movies lacked white males playing as glorified, heroic characters. WTF have i been watching all my life?
The Right Stuff was on the other night. I can't remember if any white guys were in it. Maybe a couple, I think.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:34 AM 02-11-2019
Apparently, I can. I looked it up and even Trump ignorantly and moronically bitched about it. It was reported that there wasn't a scene in the movie showing the flag actually being planted in the ground--although there were shots of the flag on the moon and elsewhere throughout the movie. But nutjob gonna nutjob and RWers threw a whole fit about it. So, there's that...dipshit.
You're filling the slopes with more of your global warming snowflakes...

[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:47 AM 02-11-2019
You thought I was talking about the movie and not simply insulting your worthless ass?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:50 AM 02-11-2019
What did Black America think about Apollo 11?

Gil Scott-Heron.

”Whitey on the Moon"

A rat done bit my sister Nell.
(with Whitey on the moon)

Her face and arms began to swell.
(and Whitey's on the moon)

I can't pay no doctor bill.
(but Whitey's on the moon)

Ten years from now I'll be paying still.
(while Whitey's on the moon)

The man just upped my rent last night.
('cause Whitey's on the moon)

No hot water, no toilets, no lights.

I wonder why he's upping me?
('cause Whitey's on the moon?)

I wuz already paying him fifty a week.

Taxes taking my whole damn check,
Junkies making me a nervous wreck,
The price of food is going up,
An' as if all that shit was't enough:

A rat done bit my sister Nell.

Her face and arm began to swell.

Was all that money I made last year
(for Whitey on the moon?)

How come there ain't no money here?
(Hmm! Whitey's on the moon)

Y'know I just about had my fill
(of Whitey on the moon)

I think I'll send these doctor bills,
Airmail special
(to Whitey on the moon)

[Reply]
Cosmos 10:51 AM 02-11-2019
Indescribable movie. Hard to put into a single message post. It’s remarkable seeing a pro-white male message from Hollyweird. It’s extremely patriotic too. I can’t see the YouTube embed feature since I don’t have an account but here’s the 3-min launch scene of Apollo 11, sending Neil into human history.

Did you know polls showed black America opposed the space program? Did you know libshits went down to Canaveral to protest the “injustices” of the NASA budgets? And a month later cried and moaned about it even at Woodstock too?
Don’t see Black Panther, without your diaper on...

It’s absolutely frightening!!!!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:53 AM 02-11-2019

Finally?

If you had just woken up from a 100 year coma, I could understand this comment, maybe. You would have to have been very selective about your movie exposure.

Finally?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:55 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Don’t see Black Panther, without your diaper on...

It’s absolutely frightening!!!!
Already saw it in the theater with my 7 year old. It was a lot of fun.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:55 AM 02-11-2019
Nope. Not gonna watch it. I plan to continue to absorb myself with my white guilt until my brothers & sisters are freed from being enslaved.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up