ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Chicago PD Intend To Charge Jussie Smollett If A False Report Was Filed
vailpass 09:37 AM 02-10-2019
A week later and no advancement in the case. Major media covered the initial accusations on page one. Now? Nothing. Crickets.

FEBRUARY 8, 2019
Oh, what a tangled web we weave…

Jussie Smollett is in the hot seat after there have been several reports that the openly gay actor may have possibly filed a false report to police. If that’s the case, the Chicago Police Department promises to charge Smollett for making a false police report in regards to the alleged hate crime perpetrated against him on January 29th.

The investigation is still ongoing, but with the Empire actor refusing to hand his phone over to authorities, the 36-year old actor will have a hard time proving his case and avoiding jail time as his alleged assailants have managed to do.

In the meantime, Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson vehemently states on social media that if Smollett is found to not be telling the truth he will be charged.

CPD has subpoenaed Smollett’s phone records, per a friend on the force. https://t.co/NuXHDejvJq

— Emily Zanotti (@emzanotti) February 5, 2019

#ChicagoPolice Supt Eddie Johnson says #JussieSmollett is still being treated as the victim in this case but if the investigation does reveal he made a false report he will be held accountable.

— Rafer Weigel (@RaferWeigel) February 5, 2019

http://thesource.com/2019/02/08/chic...ort-was-filed/
[Reply]
Bowser 10:42 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
....these people are evil.
Kamala Harris was thrown out of the first day of the Kavanaugh hearings with her good friend and fellow bastion for feminism Linda Sarsour for screaming and interrupting the hearing. Then at Kavanaugh's confirmation, she kept grilling him over and over about his actions he testified about during his confirmation. He has the patience of a saint and she's a piece of shit, basically.

And add to this Smollett story - how many LGBTQ hating redneck individuals roam the street of Chicago with ropes and bleach with MAGA hats on, much less during blizzard like temperatures at 1am? It all has the smell of bullshit. If it turns out that's the case - it's all a big put on - then yes, it removes all doubt that these people are evil.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:49 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I've thought all along his version of what happened just didn't add up. It's particularly strange he won't let them look at his phone.

Actually, NOTHING he stated makes any sense. NOTHING. I'm well sure that the cops are on to his bullshit and I hope they end up charging him.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:51 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
An actor on a tv show.

I had never heard of this dude until he accused some MAGA folks of beating his ass.

So this was his way to draw attention to himself? WTF is wrong with these people?
[Reply]
NWTF 10:54 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Kamala Harris was thrown out of the first day of the Kavanaugh hearings with her good friend and fellow bastion for feminism Linda Sarsour for screaming and interrupting the hearing. Then at Kavanaugh's confirmation, she kept grilling him over and over about his actions he testified about during his confirmation. He has the patience of a saint and she's a piece of shit, basically.

And add to this Smollett story - how many LGBTQ hating redneck individuals roam the street of Chicago with ropes and bleach with MAGA hats on, much less during blizzard like temperatures at 1am? It all has the smell of bullshit. If it turns out that's the case - it's all a big put on - then yes, it removes all doubt that these people are evil.
Its probably those same Trump supporters that went into the inner cities in the early hours of the morning after Trumps victory to spray paint racial messages all over the place.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:56 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
So this was his way to draw attention to himself? WTF is wrong with these people?

Seriously, bullshit like this plays EXTREMELY well in the MSM....... And when it's shown that he made this crap up - it will be forgotten like last years news...like it never even happened.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:56 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Perhaps one of our scientifically inclined folks could explain whether there is any relevance to the facts that household bleach freezes at 18 degrees F and it was around -20 degrees F that night?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:57 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Perhaps one of our scientifically inclined folks could explain whether there is any relevance to the facts that household bleach freezes at 18 degrees F and it was around -20 degrees F that night?

Damn son.......you'd make a fine investigator! :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 11:02 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Damn son.......you'd make a fine investigator! :-)
I read that in a comments section, didn't come up with it on my own.
I'd be curious to know if there is scientific basis behind it though in terms of whether the ability tho throw bleach on someone would be impeded by it being frozen in the bottle.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:03 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:

Oh the wasted outrage. :-) "Hey hey! Ho ho! Kamala Harris has got to go!"
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:04 AM 02-10-2019
Yes, bleach does freeze. There are various concentrations of bleach, and each will respond at a different temperature. The chlorine content of the bleach will determine at what point the bleach will freeze. If you are talking about a bottle of household bleach, then it will be around 18 or 19 degrees F.

So, it would appear that yet MORE evidence of bullshit.....

Forgot to add - yes, Google is our friend..... :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:05 AM 02-10-2019
Wouldn’t his skin have freeze burn marks on it or wouldn’t it have maybe peeled if he was outside that long with bleach frozen on his skin?
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:09 AM 02-10-2019
Any other demographic reports this kind of nonsense to CPD and they're getting belly laughed at to their face and/or possible their dog being shot. Talk about privilege. CPD has been walking on eggshells since the beginning on this due to gay black celebrity.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:16 AM 02-10-2019
And I was wrong, her bill did pass. Read about the ends and outs of it -

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s3178/text
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:17 AM 02-10-2019
I look forward to his imminent arrest, then watching the msm avoid that story like the plague
[Reply]
Bowser 11:21 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I look forward to his imminent arrest, then watching the msm avoid that story like the plague
Shit, they'll be all over it. They'll make him an even BIGGER victim due to the audacity of the authorities to doubt the story that started it all. How DARE they not believe an LGBTQ actor that was assaulted by Trump loving psychopaths that wanted to lynch him! Who do they think they are??

Keep perpetuating that rift between Americans through MSM coercion. It's a real thing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up