ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Jimmy Kimmel Did Blackface
Titty Meat 12:59 AM 02-10-2019
Liberals Do as we say not what we do



https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...blackface.html
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:46 AM 02-10-2019
Old news, tons have [Stern, Piscopo, Silverman, Crystal, etc], laying low until it blows over and they can resume bloviating.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:09 AM 02-10-2019
Jimmy Fallon too.

Kimmel and Fallon ignored the blackface controversy with Virginia governor last Monday in their opening monologues too.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:27 AM 02-10-2019
Jimmy Kimmel has got to be the WORST late night tv show host in the history of the world. Can't watch.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:31 AM 02-10-2019
I used to LOVE to stay up and watch Johnny Carson each night. These guys today? who cares? Nothing more than political propaganda.

As far as Kimmel doing Blackface? Here's the deal...if the fascist Left is going to crucify conservatives for doing that - I expect them to do the same for their own - which, coincidentally, seems to be a helluva lot more than those on the right...

But we all know the way the fascist left works.........
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:51 AM 02-10-2019
Jimmy Kimmel is a tool. He has like 20 writers.

By that I mean if you met Jimmy Kimmel he's PROBABLY not what he appears on TV.

Leftists think Mary Poppins sooted face is blackface. There was an article recently about a woman who was 'offended' by an old bar photo that had men in 'blackface.'

They were coal miners having a drink after work. She KNEW that and she STILL claimed offense. Now right wingers are scouring the internet to find things to get people in trouble... just like SJW's.

So now everyone is doing it.

Should I be happy?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:06 AM 02-10-2019
Somebody posted earlier this week (where this has backfired on the left, and now they're faced with eating their own or looking like hypocrites).

but c'mon - this is ridiculous.

Eddie murphy did "white face" on SNL decades ago - and I thought it was one of the funniest skits ever.

Billy Crystal - as sammy davis jr is hilarious.

There's nothing derogatory or mean-spirited in it.

But with Kimmel - the Karl Malone skits were pretty brutal towards Malone. A case could definitely be made there (hence, why Kimmel has been silent on the issue).
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:07 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Jimmy Kimmel is a tool. He has like 20 writers.

By that I mean if you met Jimmy Kimmel he's PROBABLY not what he appears on TV.

Leftists think Mary Poppins sooted face is blackface. There was an article recently about a woman who was 'offended' by an old bar photo that had men in 'blackface.'

They were coal miners having a drink after work. She KNEW that and she STILL claimed offense. Now right wingers are scouring the internet to find things to get people in trouble... just like SJW's.

So now everyone is doing it.

Should I be happy?
With the permanence of digital, besides the anonymity and potential for trolling and gaslighting, there is the perpetually increasing accumulation of slights and grievances.

If you wish to reach an understanding, you can be satisfied with an honest airing of differences and identification of points of compromise and impasse.

If you wish to foment anger and/or win every skirmish, you have at your disposal nearly infinite tangents, side streets and culs des sac of emotional rawness.

Everyone has had that argument with a significant other where, even when you've made every single effort at reassurance and reconciliation, if they are still of a mind to roustabout they mutter 'and don't think I forgot about Cancun 1988. . . . ' and folds her arms and sulks.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:11 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
With the permanence of digital, besides the anonymity and potential for trolling and gaslighting, there is the perpetually increasing accumulation of slights and grievances.

If you wish to reach an understanding, you can be satisfied with an honest airing of differences and identification of points of compromise and impasse.

If you wish to foment anger and/or win every skirmish, you have at your disposal nearly infinite tangents, side streets and culs des sac of emotional rawness.

Everyone has had that argument with a significant other where, even when you've made every single effort at reassurance and reconciliation, if they are still of a mind to roustabout they mutter 'and don't think I forgot about Cancun 1988. . . . ' and folds her arms and sulks.

I seriously doubt that it won't be long before the Left institutes a policy somewhat similar to the book "Fahrenheit 451"....I truly believe that.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:13 AM 02-10-2019
Gotta ask....Who really gives a shit? I mean really? So peple do silly things. People dress up like batman, Clowns look like clowns.

This entire thing is outrage over nothing.

We need a national go blackface day and then move on
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:19 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Gotta ask....Who really gives a shit? I mean really? So peple do silly things. People dress up like batman, Clowns look like clowns.

This entire thing is outrage over nothing.

We need a national go blackface day and then move on
So why did you get all worked-up over Prince Harry dressing up as a Nazi for a costume party, if you don't give a shit?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:19 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Gotta ask....Who really gives a shit? I mean really? So peple do silly things. People dress up like batman, Clowns look like clowns.

This entire thing is outrage over nothing.

We need a national go blackface day and then move on

I absolutely agree. This faux outrage is based on the "victim" society that these kids were raised on - EVERYONE IS A VICTIM!!!

It's getting to the point in America where you have to be very measured in everything you say and do - for "fear" of upsetting the little pseudo-intellectual Bolsheviks ooops...I mean Kids..

Screw that..
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:21 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Gotta ask....Who really gives a shit? I mean really? So peple do silly things. People dress up like batman, Clowns look like clowns.

This entire thing is outrage over nothing.

We need a national go blackface day and then move on
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I absolutely agree. This faux outrage is based on the "victim" society that these kids were raised on - EVERYONE IS A VICTIM!!!

It's getting to the point in America where you have to be very measured in everything you say and do - for "fear" of upsetting the little pseudo-intellectual Bolsheviks ooops...I mean Kids..

Screw that..
Not saying I ascribe, but you do realize that the counterargument is that this is not for you to decide. You're not the one being disparaged and you are not the one entitled to express outrage.
[Reply]
Otter 09:45 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Gotta ask....Who really gives a shit? I mean really? So peple do silly things. People dress up like batman, Clowns look like clowns.

This entire thing is outrage over nothing.

We need a national go blackface day and then move on
Thank God no one was seriously injured by these stunts.

I also nominate "Slap a Libtard & SJW" day.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:29 AM 02-10-2019
Kimmel and Colbert are the equivalent of MSNBC for their networks.

Eddie Murphy as a white person was GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! I posted it yesterday.



If that was made today-THE OUTRAGE Towards Murphy would be INCREDIBLE.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up