ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NK - an economic powerhouse!
cosmo20002 12:16 AM 02-09-2019

North Korea, under the leadership of Kim Jong Un, will become a great Economic Powerhouse. He may surprise some but he wonít surprise me, because I have gotten to know him & fully understand how capable he is. North Korea will become a different kind of Rocket - an Economic one!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 9, 2019

:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 04:32 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
That link I posted should be rather clear.
Then I’ll assume my first take was right despite your protest.
[Reply]
Donger 04:36 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Then Iíll assume my first take was right despite your protest.
As you wish.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:50 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My god that's embarrassing. And people cried when Obama took a bow.

This is public dick sucking of our worst enemy. Fucking shameful.
You understand North Korea is just China's puppet and not ACTUALLY China, right? Or even Iran for that matter.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 04:54 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Want a good laugh????

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News

Has laid off of Trump since the visit

Hostile corporate takeover by LexCorp against Wayne Enterprises is foiled, on antitrust grounds. pic.twitter.com/Ur0fejl15I

— DPRK News Service (@DPRK_News) February 9, 2019

[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:02 PM 02-09-2019

That's rich coming from the "Obama took a bow" crowd. Piss off you wanker.
Tan suit, . . fancy mustard. . . .:-):-):-):-):-):-)

Cry some more. . .
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:12 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Tan suit, . . fancy mustard. . . .:-):-):-):-):-):-)

Cry some more. . .
Tap out acknowledged.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:15 PM 02-09-2019
Tap out acknowledged.
Tap out from WHAT?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:21 PM 02-09-2019
NK is an economic powerhouse. Worldís No.1 producer of slave labor, malnutrition, maldeveloped children, misery, starvation, and death.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:23 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
NK is an economic powerhouse. Worldís No.1 producer of slave labor, malnutrition, maldeveloped children, misery, starvation, and death.
I give this a 3.5-4/10. I expect better out of you.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:24 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I think you & others ALWAYS overreact, just like the media tells you to.

What he said doesn't affect anyone's life, just their precious sensibilities.

Bottom line.is you are WAITING for and HANGING on every word, just to pounce and ridicule. Like petty chicks in HS.

....lame as it ever was.
It is kind of shameful. Picking on the developmentally disabled kid.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:27 PM 02-09-2019

That's rich coming from the "Obama took a bow" crowd.
I hardly went after O bama...just rode his time out..

you should try it sometime.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:30 PM 02-09-2019
Can someone explain the controversy?

I don't see how the statement hurts anything.

It seems blatantly obvious that, of all populaces on earth, the North Koreans are among the most primed for economic progress.

They're a hardworking people with abundant resources who are inhibited by government control.

Cuba is probably the closest rival.

It's called a carrot. What's controversial about this particular carrot?
Do you believe that Kim has any interest in doing what would be necessary to make NK an economic powerhouse? I think Kim is interested in whatís best for Kim, and creating a prosperous middle class ainít it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:35 PM 02-09-2019
Do you believe that Kim has any interest in doing what would be necessary to make NK an economic powerhouse? I think Kim is interested in whatís best for Kim, and creating a prosperous middle class ainít it.
I have no idea, but I don't see harm in throwing the seeds of thought around to see where they might find purchase.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:43 PM 02-09-2019
I have no idea, but I don't see harm in throwing the seeds of thought around to see where they might find purchase.
This is a guy who murders family members who he perceived as a threat to his power. To say heís a tyrant is an insult to tyrants. You donít become prosperous by beating down your population. You become prosperous by doing the reverse. When you do that, empower people, if youíre a tyrant, you endanger your own position. Short of a revolution, NKís economy is going nowhere, IMHO.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:44 PM 02-09-2019
This is a guy who murders family members who he perceived as a threat to his power. To say heís a tyrant is an insult to tyrants. You donít become prosperous by beating down your population. You become prosperous by doing the reverse. When you do that, empower people, if youíre a tyrant, you endanger your own position. Short of a revolution, NKís economy is going nowhere, IMHO.
I'm shocked, as a liberal, that you'd say that! What if Kim simply said he was aborting them? And that in his country it's legal FOR A MAN, a man in his position, to abort an unwanted person up to age 70?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up