ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NK - an economic powerhouse!
cosmo20002 12:16 AM 02-09-2019

North Korea, under the leadership of Kim Jong Un, will become a great Economic Powerhouse. He may surprise some but he wonít surprise me, because I have gotten to know him & fully understand how capable he is. North Korea will become a different kind of Rocket - an Economic one!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 9, 2019

:-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:43 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'd rather not find out, so I oppose Trump doing so when it likely isn't necessary.
These are the Republican (Democratís) that I wouldnít mind if they were gone. Endless wars and shitty fucking geopolitical view points on everything.
[Reply]
Donger 03:46 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
These are the Republican (Democratís) that I wouldnít mind if they were gone. Endless wars and shitty ****ing geopolitical view points on everything.
Are you referring to me? If so, I think Trump's engagement with DPRK might actually end in something positive strategically. That doesn't mean that I won't call him out when he does or says things during the process that I think are stupid.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:48 PM 02-09-2019
I'd rather not find out, so I oppose Trump doing so when it likely isn't necessary.
What if flattery is the key to making progress with Kim, kind of like the way it seems to work with Trump?
[Reply]
Donger 03:49 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What if flattery is the key to making progress with Kim, kind of like the way it seems to work with Trump?
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...7&postcount=10
[Reply]
patteeu 03:53 PM 02-09-2019
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...7&postcount=10
Do you remember changing your tune a couple of posts later and just declaring it a bad move?
[Reply]
Donger 03:57 PM 02-09-2019
Do you remember changing your tune a couple of posts later and just declaring it a bad move?
No, I don't remember, because that didn't happen.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:02 PM 02-09-2019
It seemed to. Feel free to clarify your position. Are you now saying that Trumpís tweet may be good and it may be bad, but itís too early to see how it plays out? Because thatís not what I was getting from your previous comments on the subject.
[Reply]
Donger 04:03 PM 02-09-2019
It seemed to. Feel free to clarify your position. Are you now saying that Trumpís tweet may be good and it may be bad, but itís too early to see how it plays out? Because thatís not what I was getting from your previous comments on the subject.
That link I posted should be rather clear.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:04 PM 02-09-2019
Works like this, pat.

Trump said something idiotic and distressing.
It's idiotic and distressing because he's being sensational, unprecedented and lavish with a hostile despot.
But Donger isn't bemused or irritated, let alone enraged.

Now, would you like to spend the rest of the weekend developing incrementally more concrete definitions of these nebulous terms? Or would you just do like the rest of us and gradually tune him out?
[Reply]
Donger 04:05 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Works like this, pat.

Trump said something idiotic and distressing.
It's idiotic and distressing because he's being sensational, unprecedented and lavish with a hostile despot.
But Donger isn't bemused or irritated, let alone enraged.

Now, would you like to spend the rest of the weekend developing incrementally more concrete definitions of these nebulous terms? Or would you just do like the rest of us and gradually tune him out?
Not at all. It absolutely irritates me. But I'm not enraged.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:06 PM 02-09-2019
Not at all. It absolutely irritates me. But I'm not enraged.
How so?
[Reply]
Donger 04:11 PM 02-09-2019
How so?
Do you see me yelling and screaming? Lot's of emotive words?

No, you don't. Because I'm not enraged.

Happy to help.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:13 PM 02-09-2019
Do you see me yelling and screaming? Lot's of emotive words?

No, you don't. Because I'm not enraged.

Happy to help.
You think enraged and expressive are inextricable?
[Reply]
Donger 04:16 PM 02-09-2019
You think enraged and expressive are inextricable?
Oh, so you are just presuming. That's fine. It's incorrect and has no supporting evidence, but, umm, fine, I guess.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:19 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
dude, :-)

you and the other dems would sensationalize someone taking a piss....

That's rich coming from the "Obama took a bow" crowd. Piss off you wanker.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up