ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>McCain legacy lives on...
Pogue 03:17 PM 02-08-2019
I’d laugh but JFC...

Originally Posted by :
PHOENIX (AP) — Cindy McCain has apologized after she claimed she stopped a case of human trafficking at the Phoenix airport when she reported a toddler with a woman of a different ethnicity and “something didn’t click.” Police said they investigated but there was no evidence of a crime.

The incident draws attention to the suspicion that parents, relatives, nannies and others face when they travel with children who don’t look like them. That it happened to McCain, who adopted a daughter from Bangladesh and is recognized globally as an advocate for ending human trafficking, illustrates the challenge of being vigilant without triggering concerns about racial bias.
https://apnews.com/58cdae5622d841db963254589f7b5855
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:34 AM 02-09-2019
Ah yes Cindy McCain, Queen of the GILFS

Man overboard, I'd teach her the meaning of the word respect... bark like a dog for me!
[Reply]
scho63 11:13 AM 02-09-2019
She is the embodiment of white privilege! I bet she puts on gloves when shaking a person of colors' hand.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 01:15 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
She is the embodiment of white privilege! I bet she puts on gloves when shaking a person of colors' hand.

In 1991, the AVMT went to Dhaka, Bangladesh, to provide assistance following the 1991 Bangladesh cyclone.[35] While at Mother Teresa's Dhaka orphanage, the Sisters of Charity of Mother Teresa Children's Home,[39] McCain met two infant girls she felt needed to be brought to the United States for medical treatment.[21] She decided to adopt one of the girls, later named Bridget, with her husband readily agreeing;[8] the adoption became final in 1993.[40] She helped coordinate the adoption of the other little girl for family friend Wes Gullett.[8]

Generously shares her influence and outreach to help others.

Has shitty comments made about her by equally shitty people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_McCain
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:36 PM 02-09-2019
Have a few friends that have adopted internationally. They always carry their adoption papers because of crazy people like this.
[Reply]
Inspector 01:43 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Fascinating to see people still stupidly defending the systematic harassment of people just for not looking 'normal'.
I worry about this.

I've never looked normal.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:56 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Inspector:
I worry about this.

I've never looked normal.
You might think differently if you were a child being trafficked.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 02:00 PM 02-09-2019
I wonder how many people would or have called cops on a driver clearly driving impaired?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:07 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Much ado about nothing. We should have a national declaration that EVERYONE is a racist. Then everyone can shut the **** up and do something productive.
Prosecute everyone with hate/thought crimes
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up