ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>McCain legacy lives on...
Pogue 03:17 PM 02-08-2019
Iíd laugh but JFC...

Originally Posted by :
PHOENIX (AP) ó Cindy McCain has apologized after she claimed she stopped a case of human trafficking at the Phoenix airport when she reported a toddler with a woman of a different ethnicity and ďsomething didnít click.Ē Police said they investigated but there was no evidence of a crime.

The incident draws attention to the suspicion that parents, relatives, nannies and others face when they travel with children who donít look like them. That it happened to McCain, who adopted a daughter from Bangladesh and is recognized globally as an advocate for ending human trafficking, illustrates the challenge of being vigilant without triggering concerns about racial bias.
https://apnews.com/58cdae5622d841db963254589f7b5855
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:42 PM 02-08-2019
Do the right thing if you think its a child in danger. It all gets sorted out. You may save a life.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:45 PM 02-08-2019
Fascinating to see people still stupidly defending the systematic harassment of people just for not looking 'normal'.
[Reply]
Pogue 04:50 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Fascinating to see people still stupidly defending the systematic harassment of people just for not looking 'normal'.
Isnít it? Iím astounded by the stupidity.

ďWell the mother looked different than the toddler, had a pit in my gut and thought it was time to call the authoritiesĒ
[Reply]
vailpass 05:01 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
:-)
Let your virtue signal shine.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:03 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Fascinating to see people still stupidly defending the systematic harassment of people just for not looking 'normal'.
:-) If you see it as harassment you are selfish and don't understand the extent of the problem.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:16 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-) If you see it as harassment you are selfish and don't understand the extent of the problem.
Ok, you're either trolling, or you've suffered a blow to the head and have become brain damaged.
[Reply]
Pogue 05:47 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Let your virtue signal shine.
:-) itís not virtue signaling dipshit. Itís common sense.

If you see something say something refers to criminal activity. For example, the neighbor of the San Bernardino shooter reportedly saw suspicious activities and working in the garage at odd hours.

Whatís criminal about looking different than your kid?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:50 PM 02-08-2019
If McCains stupid offspring did that to me...we're going to court and bring your wallet.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:54 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
If McCains stupid offspring did that to me...we're going to court and bring your wallet.
She's not his offspring.
[Reply]
Fish 06:17 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
:-) itís not virtue signaling dipshit. Itís common sense.

If you see something say something refers to criminal activity. For example, the neighbor of the San Bernardino shooter reportedly saw suspicious activities and working in the garage at odd hours.

Whatís criminal about looking different than your kid?
A white person with a brown kid isn't criminal activity or even suspicious. Good grief. Bunch of BBQ Beckys in here...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:18 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
A white person with a brown kid isn't criminal activity or even suspicious. Good grief. Bunch of BBQ Beckys in here...
What about brown and brown or white and white? Don't be ****ing stupid and jump straight to race. There's lots of atypical situations that could be trafficing, but hey... you guys are selfish, stupid or easily triggered.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:46 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
:-) itís not virtue signaling dipshit. Itís common sense.

If you see something say something refers to criminal activity. For example, the neighbor of the San Bernardino shooter reportedly saw suspicious activities and working in the garage at odd hours.

Whatís criminal about looking different than your kid?
Potentially, thereís more to an observation than the races of the adult and child. Observing how they relate to each other may reassure you that everything is ok or it may cause you to suspect that all is not right.

So the answer to your question is ďnothingĒ. Just like itís not criminal to bring your concerns to the attention of a LEO and itís not criminal for the LEO to check the situation out.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:47 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
If McCains stupid offspring did that to me...we're going to court and bring your wallet.
Cindy is his wife.
[Reply]
Fish 10:18 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
What about brown and brown or white and white? Don't be ****ing stupid and jump straight to race. There's lots of atypical situations that could be trafficing, but hey... you guys are selfish, stupid or easily triggered.
Nope. The combination doesn't matter. Mind your fucking business...
[Reply]
Frazod 10:21 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Is she the fat girl with the monster hoots?
Yeah. And her mom is the rich, trophy wife that Captain America dumped his first wife for - you know, the one who stuck by him all those years he was held prisoner, but contracted a disease that debilitated her and made her not so attractive anymore.

What a paragon of virtue he was. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up