ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Whitaker Testifying before Congress
Taco John 11:03 AM 02-08-2019

[Reply]
stevieray 07:38 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
An American hero
Nothing says witch hunt like having to read your pre-planned question, framed
around a yes or no response designed to entrap.

SJL made me laugh trying to be some sort of hard ass. She accomplished nothing.
[Reply]
D2112 07:44 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Nothing says witch hunt like having to read your pre-planned question, framed
around a yes or no response designed to entrap.

SJL made me laugh trying to be some sort of hard ass. She accomplished nothing.
First they insult him with an opening statement. Suggest he’s stupid when he tries responding to that. And then demanding yes or no answers like a parent is scolding their 4 year old child. And morbidly obese chairman Nadler is the head clown of the circus. Trey gowdy asked professional questions when the Republicans were investigating, He wasn’t as rude as these douche nozzles.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:46 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
First they insult him with an opening statement. Suggest he’s stupid when he tries responding to that. And then demanding yes or no answers like a parent is scolding their 4 year old child. And morbidly obese chairman Nadler is the head clown of the circus. Trey gowdy asked professional questions. He wasn’t as rude as these douche nozzles.
They looked like petty fools, once again.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:33 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
"Put the crazy Democrats on display."


I'm not even sure what her entire line of questioning was supposed to achieve other than that she as a lawmaker doesn't want to do her job....
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:38 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
"Put the crazy Democrats on display."


Does she have a speech problem????
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:54 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Nothing says witch hunt like having to read your pre-planned question, framed
around a yes or no response designed to entrap.

SJL made me laugh trying to be some sort of hard ass. She accomplished nothing.
Well, SJL is a complete nothing. A racist Ho...
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:30 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I'm not even sure what her entire line of questioning was supposed to achieve other than that she as a lawmaker doesn't want to do her job....
That's exactly what it achieved.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:43 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Does she have a speech problem????
She’s Russian.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:45 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
She’s Russian.
Most liberals are Russian. Those who aren't are Venezuelan.
[Reply]
scho63 11:18 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
"Put the crazy Democrats on display."


She puts the "C" in front of UNT to change it from Aunt to Cunt!
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 11:21 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
He is a Hawkeye!
So is this guy:


[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up