Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Whitaker Testifying before Congress
Taco John 11:03 AM 02-08-2019

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:35 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)

He's surprised minorities wouldn't side with him. Thick, just thick.
That is one of the dumbest takes ever on CP.

I would never say something so stupid. Tard.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:42 PM 02-08-2019
I'm obviously not familiar with these proceedings. I thought a Dem had 5 mins ask questions, then a Rep got 5 mins. That's obviously not happening here. Help a Brother out. TIA
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:46 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'm obviously not familiar with these proceedings. I thought a Dem had 5 mins ask questions, then a Rep got 5 mins. That's obviously not happening here. Help a Brother out. TIA
This is a democratic temper tantrum. When a republican intervenes with a point of order due to the idiocy, it's shot down by the Dem chair.

These Dems are so unlikable. Just bad fucking people.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:53 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
This is a democratic temper tantrum. When a republican intervenes with a point of order due to the idiocy, it's shot down by the Dem chair.

These Dems are so unlikable. Just bad ****ing people.
Well, there's been like 5+ straight Dems asking questions without any Rep representation. What gives?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:14 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Well, there's been like 5+ straight Dems asking questions without any Rep representation. What gives?
You may have seen the many empty seats. Those are the seats where Republicans would have been sitting.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:15 PM 02-08-2019
BTW, this demonstrates the problem for the left, once again.

All they had to do was not be crazy, and they couldn't do it. Now, they still can't.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:17 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You may have seen the many empty seats. Those are the seats where Republicans would have been sitting.
Yes Sir. So, they are just making a statement and waving the white flag?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:21 PM 02-08-2019

Hearing erupts as Acting AG Whitaker calls time on Dem chairman: ‘Your 5 minutes is up’

Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker stunned onlookers and lawmakers during an already-contentious House hearing Friday, when he tried to call time on the Democratic chairman after yet another line of questioning regarding Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe.
The retort came after Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., first said he wanted Whitaker to appear for a private deposition after the hearing and went on to ask Whitaker whether he had been “asked to approve any requests or action” for the special counsel.

“Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up, so…” Whitaker replied as the hearing room broke out in gasps. “I am here voluntarily. We have agreed to five-minute rounds.”

Nadler, who even cracked a slight smile at the response, repeated his question, and Whitaker ultimately responded: “I have not interfered in any way with the special counsel’s investigation.”

As it dragged on, the hearing repeatedly gave way to bickering among Whitaker and Democratic lawmakers, and among members of the committee, over whether Whitaker was properly answering questions. At one point, he tussled with Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, when she pressed on whether he’s appeared before for an oversight hearing.

While the answer, eventually, was that he had not, the congresswoman objected when Whitaker would not answer with a requested “yes or no.” When she asked the chairman if her time had been restored, Whitaker snarked back: “I don’t know whether your time’s been restored or not.”

“Mr. Attorney General, we’re not joking here, and your humor is not acceptable,” the congresswoman responded.

The fiery back and forth follows a dramatic political prelude to the hearing itself, complete with threats by Nadler to subpoena the witness and threats by the DOJ to boycott. Democrats are acutely focused on Whitaker's oversight of the Mueller probe, in his acting AG status while awaiting confirmation of President Trump's attorney general pick William Barr.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hea...-assassination
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:08 PM 02-08-2019
This was another disgusting display on par with Kavanaugh by the dems, it filled me with pride to see him snark back... "Mr Chairman, I see that your time is up"

LUUUUUULZ!

But what's worse is WHY? he is done in 6 days and didn't do shit to stymie Mueller... it's like they just wanted a chance to badger him for shits and grins
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:09 PM 02-08-2019
She is a contentious troglodyte. Love his reaction. :-)

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:10 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This was another disgusting display on par with Kavanaugh by the dems, it filled me with pride to see him snark back... "Mr Chairman, I see that your time is up"

LUUUUUULZ!

But what's worse is WHY? he is done in 6 days and didn't do shit to stymie Mueller... it's like they just wanted a chance to badger him for shits and grins
Get ready for 2 years of this.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:26 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Look how the Democrats are coming off.

This is a trap.

Something is coming. They are trying to make the Democrats look as bad as possible before that something comes out.
:-)

Do you post this batshit crazy stuff at the Orangemane as well?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:39 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Get ready for 2 years of this.
It might play well with their hardcore base, but if something as pointless as this is all they have... it's gonna cost, the pendulum never stops swinging
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 04:41 PM 02-08-2019
caught a few mintues of it. this is a really poorly designed and executed format.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:13 PM 02-08-2019
wow what an entitled cunt
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up