ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Whitaker Testifying before Congress
Taco John 11:03 AM 02-08-2019

[Reply]
stumppy 12:03 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Democrats are unable to act in a reasonable manner. Unhinged.
:-)

That goes to both sides.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:04 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:

That goes to both sides.
Like i said, i don't think he's actually ever watched one of these before if that's his complaint.
[Reply]
D2112 12:05 PM 02-08-2019
Comey testifies And is heralded as a hero while saying nothing. This guy says nothing and is a despicable heathen
[Reply]
stumppy 12:15 PM 02-08-2019
Whitaker"Congressman, i understand the importance of your question, and I'd like to use up as much time as possible with some kind of rambling bumbling statement before i actually get to answering,maybe, your question"
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:17 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
Comey testifies And is heralded as a hero while saying nothing. This guy says nothing and is a despicable heathen
Are you not tired or these stupid arguments? It goes both ways. Always. So stop mentioning it. We all know. NO ONE CARES.

When Republicans are being just as catty and pointless with Democrats, you don't ever say shit.

If you've ever watched these things you'd know the same old song and dance, regardless of who is questioning or being questioned. Again, no one cares about your complaint.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:18 PM 02-08-2019
Whitaker"Congressman, i understand the importance of your question, and I'd like to use up as much time as possible with some kind of rambling bumbling statement before i actually get to answering,maybe, your question"
Exactly. Dude can dodge a question with the best of them.
[Reply]
D2112 12:20 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Are you not tired or these stupid arguments? It goes both ways. Always. So stop mentioning it. We all know. NO ONE CARES.

When Republicans are being just as catty and pointless with Democrats, you don't ever say shit.

If you've ever watched these things you'd know the same old song and dance, regardless of who is questioning or being questioned. Again, no one cares about your complaint.
Yes, asking about any transgender employees is a very very important question.

I think the republicans in Congress suck. They werenít able to do shit. But at least I can admit it. Both parties in Congress suck.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:23 PM 02-08-2019

That goes to both sides.

There is always hostility and some disagreement and obviously party politics.

The liberals were questioning a rainbow, and 3 of them would slobber on themselves because there isn't enough brown in the rainbow...whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy aren't there any brown in the rainbow....this is the 4th rainbow we've seen this month

"well, sir refraction of light from particles of water...."

"WELL, That's obviously due to oppression"

"Congressman, I thought we were here to discuss garbage in the waterways of the country, not rainbows"
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:24 PM 02-08-2019
Congressman(D)-We're going to badger, pester and attempt to get you to slip into the obvious trap we're trying to lay to make Trump look bad....
I'm going to go ahead and grandstand and make politically charged statements attacking Trump......defend why you were born....stop answering....I'm speaking up here in the BIG CHAIR!!!
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:27 PM 02-08-2019
There is always hostility and some disagreement and obviously party politics.

The liberals were questioning a rainbow, and 3 of them would slobber on themselves because there isn't enough brown in the rainbow...whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy aren't there any brown in the rainbow....this is the 4th rainbow we've seen this month

"well, sir refraction of light from particles of water...."

"WELL, That's obviously due to oppression"

"Congressman, I thought we were here to discuss garbage in the waterways of the country, not rainbows"
Congressman(D)-We're going to badger, pester and attempt to get you to slip into the obvious trap we're trying to lay to make Trump look bad....
I'm going to go ahead and grandstand and make politically charged statements attacking Trump......defend why you were born....stop answering....I'm speaking up here in the BIG CHAIR!!!
Dude....:-) it's the same as it's ever been.

Welcome to politics.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:33 PM 02-08-2019
Democrats are unable to act in a reasonable manner. Unhinged.
Explain why 80% of minorites voted for them in November.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:35 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Explain why 80% of minorites voted for them in November.
Because you're a racist.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 12:35 PM 02-08-2019
Whittaker guy def seems like he hasnít been involved with anything shady.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:39 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Because you're a racist.
Tapout acknowledged^
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:45 PM 02-08-2019
Dude has the patience of a Saint. I would have went to jail for whipping someones ass by now.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up