https://ocasio-cortez.house.gov/medi...n-new-deal-faq

[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:55 AM 02-11-2019
CIA plant
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:59 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
CIA plant
I am almost starting to believe this is the case w/ her.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:34 AM 02-11-2019
The funniest part about this is her goon going on TV and boldly lying about it to Tucker Carlson, and then after turning into a laughing stock for it he cuts all his hair off to change his appearance.

Then you have her following up with this new story that they were fake documents being circulated by Republicans but also that they were 'accidentally' uploaded before they were ready. Which one is it...?

The fact that her first instinct was to lie up and down both sides of the street about it is hilarious and telling.

One of the biggest mistakes a liberal can make is telling the common folk what they really believe. Nothing hurts them more politically, nothing sends them running for cover faster.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:46 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Any "environmental activist' that doesn't advocate for more nuclear power simply can not be taken seriously.
:-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:37 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
The funniest part about this is her goon going on TV and boldly lying about it to Tucker Carlson, and then after turning into a laughing stock for it he cuts all his hair off to change his appearance.

Then you have her following up with this new story that they were fake documents being circulated by Republicans but also that they were 'accidentally' uploaded before they were ready. Which one is it...?

The fact that her first instinct was to lie up and down both sides of the street about it is hilarious and telling.

One of the biggest mistakes a liberal can make is telling the common folk what they really believe. Nothing hurts them more politically, nothing sends them running for cover faster.
:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:39 AM 02-11-2019
Any "environmental activist' that doesn't advocate for more nuclear power simply can not be taken seriously.

they can't be taken seriously anyway. E.A's despise coal, protest natural gas pipelines, ululate about nuclear power and throw tantrums about solar farms burning birds out of the sky, and hate wind because the turbines may not look natural or explode the lungs of a few bats. They won't be happy until we all live like the little house on the prairie books, and then they'll throw a shit fit about the wood stoves harming trees and causing global warming via smoke.

You can't please the nutballs and it's time to stop trying to do so and use resources responsibly that provide the best, most affordable solutions.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:54 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
they can't be taken seriously anyway. E.A's despise coal, protest natural gas pipelines, ululate about nuclear power and throw tantrums about solar farms burning birds out of the sky, and hate wind because the turbines may not look natural or explode the lungs of a few bats. They won't be happy until we all live like the little house on the prairie books, and then they'll throw a shit fit about the wood stoves harming trees and causing global warming via smoke.

You can't please the nutballs and it's time to stop trying to do so and use resources responsibly that provide the best, most affordable solutions.
They didn't have many trees to burn in wood stoves at the little house of the prairie. Maybe you're thinking of the little house in the big woods. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:55 AM 02-11-2019
Rodeo is so fucking dumb he doesn't understand Obamacare lowered the number of uninsured because the government forced people to buy overpriced shit insurance under threat of a huge penalty if they didn't.

Yea government healthcare is fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:58 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
They didn't have many trees to burn in wood stoves at the little house of the prairie. Maybe you're thinking of the little house in the big woods. :-)
I've been reading the little house books with my kids the past month.

Pa cuts wood along the river when they're out on the prairie....

Boom. roasted.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:19 AM 02-11-2019
Anybody that doesn't advocate for more nuclear power simply can not be taken seriously.
Upgraded your reply... :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:48 AM 02-11-2019
Any "environmental activist' that doesn't advocate for more nuclear power simply can not be taken seriously at face value as actually primarily concerned about the environment.
FYP
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:25 PM 02-11-2019
Clearly taking her position seriously. What an attention whore.

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@ocasio2018) on

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:31 PM 02-11-2019
Meme-politician does meme thing. More breaking news at 11.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 02:51 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
For real? Thatís so interesting. In my personal life, Iíve become about 10 times as moderate and far more conservative. My reactions to Trump seem far milder, to me, than how I felt about the Iraq/Afghan War and the Bush regime back in the day. I was huge into reading Salon and Think Progress and all that far Left media back then and constantly posted stuff from them. As Obama progressed, I became more disillusioned with the Left and pretty much centrist in some ways with a core value of economic leftism and environmentalism. Thatís when I hardly posted in here anymore as I had no real dog in the fight and didn't feel either party really represented something worth fighting about.

Itís really strange to hear that my online persona seems MORE liberal or leftist or extreme or militant. My observations in this thread have basically been intended as apolitical armchair quarterbacking in that I feel weíve moved into an age where extremism is the winning solution and Trump and AOC are both examples of that. I donít know how thatís such a hot take that it makes me seem radical or militant.

Maybe you can explain?

Maybe the difference is that I dislike Trump so much on a personal level and find him so embarrassing as a leader of our country that it comes across as militancy. That really has nothing to do with his policies, though. It's him AS A PERSON and the constant insanity that he posts on his twitter and the constant lies that he intentionally spouts that I dislike. That has really nothing to do with his politics, though. In all honesty, I'm not even sure what Trump believes politically (and I'm not sure that he does either).
Trumpís policies are not extreme. In reality heís a moderate who believes in Capitalism. His persona is extreme. People confuse that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:22 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Trumpís policies are not extreme. In reality heís a moderate who believes in Capitalism. His persona is extreme. People confuse that.
This is spot on.

Good luck finding another Republican President who did this:

[Reply]
Page 22 of 34
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up