Page 10 of 37
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>AOC Green Deal: She is RETARDED
BleedingRed 12:38 PM 02-07-2019
https://ocasio-cortez.house.gov/medi...n-new-deal-faq

[Reply]
Marcellus 07:32 AM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I think the entire notion of an actual physical wall spanning our southern border is equally ridiculous to many people.
Well then those people are actually just stupid because a wall while not simple or cheap, is actually possible.

Getting rid of planes and gas powered cars in 10 years? Taking care of those who are not willing to work? Rebuilding every building in the country?

You have lost the argument already and have resorted to bad comparisons and anyone who was against the war in Afghanistan isn't too bright anyway. I mean that is just insanely stupid.
[Reply]
NewChief 07:34 AM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Well then those people are actually just stupid because a wall while not simple or cheap, is actually possible.

Getting rid of planes and gas powered cars in 10 years? Taking care of those who are not willing to work? Rebuilding every building in the country?

You have lost the argument already and have resorted to bad comparisons and anyone who was against the war in Afghanistan isn't too bright anyway. I mean that is just insanely stupid.
I wasn't even aware I was having an argument. Thanks for pointing it out.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:39 AM 02-08-2019
I see it now, because someone thought Trump was a ridiculous candidate but he got elected that makes AOChavez not so ridiculous.

Holy shit. One is a billionaire the other was a bartender who apparently lives in fantasy land.

And for the record I don't personally like Trump either (I have stated this many times) but I can separate the person from the policy which apparently some of you are incapable of.

Ive said many times Obama was very personable and likable and his policies foreign and domestic were massively damaging to this country.

Trump is not likable but his policies are much better for this country. Period.

AOChavez is a a crazier Bernie Sanders but she is cute so she must be taken seriously.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:40 AM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I wasn't even aware I was having an argument. Thanks for pointing it out.
Claiming Trump's policies were just as ridiculous is making an argument. I am somewhat certain you are aware of that.
[Reply]
notorious 07:42 AM 02-08-2019
Kids and family. That’s what it’s all about!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:54 AM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Do us all a favor....and go pop an extra 3-4 Oxy's, man--no make it 10. DO IT... ...it's painless...

The gene pool will thank you... :-)
Don't you have a liberal slut to help rooter-out a future liberal from?

Pro tips: Leave the cork-screw shape in the end of the hanger from when you untwist it, it'll work better... And if your liberal "friend" doesn't have two holes down there, you might want to continue anyway and root a turd out of its remaining hole.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:59 AM 02-08-2019
Anyone comparing this to Trumps policies is clearly PEAK TDS
[Reply]
patteeu 08:06 AM 02-08-2019
It's not him...it's you. You are just too stupid to see it...

No worries; with Trump, you have lots and lots of other Trumptards to keep you company...
Your support should give any level-headed poster like NewChief pause.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:21 AM 02-08-2019
At this point, anyone who even tries to defend AOC's Green plan is simply a troll or a far out leftwing nutter.

I find it amazing that any Presidential Candidate would indicate support for her proposal. I dont care how left you are, it shows terrible judgement and worse, a Ill say anything to get a vote. So, look who has signed on.....

I’m proud to co-sponsor @AOC and @EdMarkey's Green New Deal. We must aggressively tackle climate change which poses an existential threat to our nation.

— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) February 7, 2019

[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:24 AM 02-08-2019
Do us all a favor....and go pop an extra 3-4 Oxy's, man--no make it 10. DO IT... ...it's painless...

The gene pool will thank you... :-)

Damn guy......and you are a teacher? Holy Shit...........
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:25 AM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
At this point, anyone who even tries to defend AOC's Green plan is simply a troll or a far out leftwing nutter.

I find it amazing that any Presidential Candidate would indicate support for her proposal. I dont care how left you are, it shows terrible judgement and worse, a Ill say anything to get a vote. So, look who has signed on.....

Oh, hold on.....you ain't seen nuttin yet..........
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 08:33 AM 02-08-2019

The comments are gold. This week has been like Christmas all over again.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:38 AM 02-08-2019

Pelosi has even been smart enough to distance herself from the complete nonsense.

I hope they keep pushing this and their new abortion agenda in 2020.

Dems are mainly going to vote Dem, but this shit is going to energize Republicans and turn Independants away from the nuts on the left.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:45 AM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
The comments are gold. This week has been like Christmas all over again.
Doing away with air travel did not hit home with the Representative from Hawaii
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:48 AM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Damn guy......and you are a teacher? Holy Shit...........
You must be new here. Class has never been in his portfolio.

I will remind the CP/DC audience once again of Kotter's Law - Kotter's participation in a thread always and only has the express purpose of putting others down in order to address his own self-loathing.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 37
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up